Skipping connection flight

kingoftollywood

one way flight book chesi....final destination vellakunda....madhya lo halt vunna daggara drop ayitey ok na? any issues?

no checkin bags......airlines vaadu fine veyyadam lantivi emanna chesthada for skipping?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• chittimallu2

• 4Vikram

• Tyrion_Lannister

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kingoftollywood said:

one way flight book chesi....final destination vellakunda....madhya lo halt vunna daggara drop ayitey ok na? any issues?

no checkin bags......airlines vaadu fine veyyadam lantivi emanna chesthada for skipping?

automatic ga round trip cancel ayidhi ani vinna.... 

1 minute ago, icecreamZ said:

round trip kaadu....one way

1 minute ago, kingoftollywood said:

round trip kaadu....one way

that is not legal but its okay em kadu evadu adugutadu enduku ekaledu ani.. skiplagged ani oka website ee undi ekanga sudu  vote-o.gif

4 minutes ago, kingoftollywood said:

No problem. Thats absolutely fine. Once you board the aircraft, You can get down at any point where ever the flight stops. 

check out this website: skiplagged.com

These guy shows the flights with multiple stopovers where we can find a cheaper fare and skip the final destination. 

Its absolutely legal and it makes no sense in the first place as to why it would be illegal..

Just now, 4Vikram said:

that is not legal but its okay em kadu evadu adugutadu enduku ekaledu ani.. skiplagged ani oka website ee undi ekanga sudu  vote-o.gif

Falsified information. That's absolutely legal. You can get down the flight before the final destination and no question would be asked. 

7 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

bongu emi kadu...enduku aitadi vaya trip cancel..first of all, idi single trip kosam vesina question..

round trip book chesukuni, on ward trip complete cheyakuna round will be pretty much valid what so ever...remember, the fare you paid is according to the term of carriage so the airline is liable to honour your flight ticket..

cinemala topics baaga set ayitai niku...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Falsified information. That's absolutely legal. You can get down the flight before the final destination and no question would be asked. 

emo mari I heard somewhere may be not true I guess. either ways ts ki answer ochintadi  vote-o.gif

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

emo mari I heard somewhere may be not true I guess. either ways ts ki answer ochintadi  vote-o.gif

The airlines body is running a case against skiplagged for revealing the hidden air fares...skiplagged is now facing a legal battle...but it doesn't effect the fare paying passenger in anyway and its absolutely legal. American Airlines have initially joined the lawsuit but withdrew later, now only united holdings is pursuing case with skiplagged.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The airlines body is running a case against skiplagged for revealing the hidden air fares...skiplagged is now facing a legal battle...but it doesn't effect the fare paying passenger in anyway and its absolutely legal. American Airlines have initially joined the lawsuit but withdrew later, now only united holdings is pursuing case with skiplagged.

yes ee case gurunchi chadivina I know this. But round trip work out aitada ani na doubt?

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

round trip aithe second leg cancel chestharu... one way I donno

one way should be fine round trip assam ee nemo  

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

round trip aithe second leg cancel chestharu... one way I donno

No boss, cheyaru...! 

once you board the aircraft, nuvve cheppu how will they look out whether you de-boarded the flight or not ? attendence teesukuntara ? lekapothey digutunna passengers boarding passes scan chestara ?

I travel through skiplagged,com quite frequenty and I always booked round trips and none of my trip was ever cancelled..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

No boss, cheyaru...! 

once you board the aircraft, nuvve cheppu how will they look out whether you boarded the flight or not ? attendence teesukuntara ? lekapothey digutunna passengers boarding passes scan chestara ?

I travel through skiplagged,com quite frequenty and I always booked round trips and none of my trip was ever cancelled..

ok... monna india ki vellinapudu maa buddodiki tkt theeskunnam infant tkt kani vadu maatho raale.. so return vasthunnapudu hyd airport lo vadi tkt cancel aindi ani malla konipincharu... maybe one way lo first connection ekkithe it should be okay then... attendance kadu kani they scan your boarding pass at the gate, they can easily know if you dont board

18 minutes ago, kingoftollywood said:

Nenu ala 2-3 times connection place lo came out. one way kabatti em kadu.