Skipping connection flight

kingoftollywood

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ok... monna india ki vellinapudu maa buddodiki tkt theeskunnam infant tkt kani vadu maatho raale.. so return vasthunnapudu hyd airport lo vadi tkt cancel aindi ani malla konipincharu... maybe one way lo first connection ekkithe it should be okay then... attendance kadu kani they scan your boarding pass at the gate, they can easily know if you dont board

Hmm..! Okay, The issue here is if we book the ticket, board the flight and de-board at a destination earlier than the intended destination. 

Let me put it this way : X bought a ticket to baltimore on southwest from chicago. This flight started from seattle, halts at chicago, from there it flies to newark and finaly baltimore. X bought a ticket to baltimore and plans to get down at Newark where the plane makes a stop over.

adannamata..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• chittimallu2

• 4Vikram

• Tyrion_Lannister

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hmm..! Okay, The issue here is if we book the ticket, board the flight and de-board at a destination earlier than the intended destination. 

Let me put it this way : X bought a ticket to baltimore on southwest from chicago. This flight started from seattle, halts at chicago, from there it flies to newark and finaly baltimore. X bought a ticket to baltimore and plans to get down at Newark where the plane makes a stop over.

adannamata..

flight change lekapothe you are right, they wouldnt know... nenu flight maarali anukunna... nevermind

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

flight change lekapothe you are right, they wouldnt know... nenu flight maarali anukunna... nevermind

adannamata sangati...

35 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

automatic ga round trip cancel ayidhi ani vinna.... 

Yes uncle.. I dided once, second leg cancelled

};_

Just now, Satakarni_bali said:

Yes uncle.. I dided once, second leg cancelled

};_

Thread starter chepina scheme ardam ayinda ?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thread starter chepina scheme ardam ayinda ?

Halt scenario shouldn't be a problem I guess,  but if connecting flight and RT ayite for sure cancel avutadi,  ayindi... 

3 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Halt scenario shouldn't be a problem I guess,  but if connecting flight and RT ayite for sure cancel avutadi,  ayindi... 

Hmm...malla confuse ayitunnave...

mallaokasari saduvu...connecting flight kadu anamata...

23 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

bongu emi kadu...enduku aitadi vaya trip cancel..first of all, idi single trip kosam vesina question..

round trip book chesukuni, on ward trip complete cheyakuna round will be pretty much valid what so ever...remember, the fare you paid is according to the term of carriage so the airline is liable to honour your flight ticket..

cinemala topics baaga set ayitai niku...

Edaina telvaka pothe, edutodu cheppedi vinu, second leg skip chesthe, return automatic ga cancel avthadi, unless you notify them. Experience tho chepthunna

12 minutes ago, Piscop said:

Edaina telvaka pothe, edutodu cheppedi vinu, second leg skip chesthe, return automatic ga cancel avthadi, unless you notify them. Experience tho chepthunna

First and foremost, topic endante, second leg, return flight kadu anamata nuv experience tho chepanika

Saduvu babu...thread lo first post okasari sadivi, ardam chesukoni...vachey

26 minutes ago, Tyrion_Lannister said:

okavela roundtrip book kavali ankunte...

how?

appudu direct ga round trip chesukoni.. mamulgane vellu bro... mari intha vedavva lekapothe ala act chestunnava?

23 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

appudu direct ga round trip chesukoni.. mamulgane vellu bro... mari intha vedavva lekapothe ala act chestunnava?

pratii pakodegadu counter eddamane  gallery_731_15_49314.gif

On 5/2/2017 at 1:47 AM, Android_Halwa said:

No boss, cheyaru...! 

once you board the aircraft, nuvve cheppu how will they look out whether you de-boarded the flight or not ? attendence teesukuntara ? lekapothey digutunna passengers boarding passes scan chestara ?

I travel through skiplagged,com quite frequenty and I always booked round trips and none of my trip was ever cancelled..

You are right, emi cancel cheyaru. I used skiplagged many times without issue even for round ticket flights.