anapakay akkai fost on BB2

Widow_Queen

#Baahubali2
Much,much,I mean seriously, a gazillion times better than Part-1.

For most part, it's neat, clean, honorable!, so much wow-factor,the screenplay is engaging, far more respect where it is due and a far less Tamannah Bhatia. Phew!

'ఆడదాని అనుమతి లేకుండా బట్టలు చింపడం రొమాన్స్' అని నమ్మి, నమ్మించిన సినిమా కి, 'ఆడదాని మీద చెయ్యేస్తే తెగాల్సింది తల' అని చెప్పిన సినిమాకి మధ్య దూరం ఎంత అంటే, ఒక ఆలోచన. ఒక అడుగు. ఒక మార్పు.

And I sincerely appreciate Rajamouli as a film maker for that.

-Ramya Krishna (oh god,that woman1f49c.png💜) needs to be celebrated because can she act or CAN SHE ACT!

-Anushka Shetty is ah-mazing! Prabhas is charming and Rana,well I'm always biased to Rana.

-Rest of them range between 'meh!' to 'hilarious' to 'so,why is this character not dead yet?'

-Climax is so extra but I've seen so much Tom Cruise now, I'm immune to gravity-defending, elephant-climbing, people-rolling stuff by now.

-The technical team can take home all the Gold Sivagami sent Devasena because they deserve it more than Kuntala and Kuntala had truck loads of gold anyway.
Their earrings have earrings 1f602.png😂1f926_1f3fd_200d_2640.png🤦🏽‍♀️

So, finally, I have something else to say cause I always do, duh?!

~Baahubali has shown audience different portrayals of male & female leads.
Right? 
After watching Devasena's and Amarendra Bahubali's characters, if you still don't know what the heck is wrong with Avantika and Mahendra Bahubali's or how disgusting it was in Part-1, well, may Snape bless your peanut~

P.S : I am just gonna assume Rana's wife is Richa Gangopadhyaya then?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Srimantudu

• 4Vikram

• siru

• ParmQ

7 minutes ago, yaman said:

Without a doubt she has a beautiful poetic expression of her perspective on the subject.

where did u find that in her post??  

was it this?   may Snape bless your peanut~  

12 minutes ago, Widow_Queen said:

#Baahubali2

For most part, it's neat, clean, honorable!, so much wow-factor,the screenplay is engaging, far more respect where it is due and a far less Tamannah Bhatia. Phew!

'ఆడదాని అనుమతి లేకుండా బట్టలు చింపడం రొమాన్స్' అని నమ్మి, నమ్మించిన సినిమా కి, 'ఆడదాని మీద చెయ్యేస్తే తెగాల్సింది తల' అని చెప్పిన సినిమాకి మధ్య దూరం ఎంత అంటే, ఒక ఆలోచన. ఒక అడుగు. ఒక మార్పు.

-Ramya Krishna (oh god,that woman1f49c.png💜) needs to be celebrated because can she act or CAN SHE ACT!

-Anushka Shetty is ah-mazing! Prabhas is charming and Rana,well I'm always biased to Rana.

-Rest of them range between 'meh!' to 'hilarious' to 'so,why is this character not dead yet?'

-Climax is so extra but I've seen so much Tom Cruise now, I'm immune to gravity-defending, elephant-climbing, people-rolling stuff by now.

-The technical team can take home all the Gold Sivagami sent Devasena because they deserve it more than Kuntala and Kuntala had truck loads of gold anyway.

Right? 
After watching Devasena's and Amarendra Bahubali's characters, if you still don't know what the heck is wrong with Avantika and Mahendra Bahubali's or how disgusting it was in Part-1, well, may Snape bless your peanut~

ya SSR nee review chusi chesina thappu telskoni part2 story changed anta..Originally Prabhas forcefully pellichekontunde..but Sunkara feel avutadi ani Love track add chesadu Mouli.

This is a victory for Sunkara aka wannabe feminist

7 minutes ago, siru said:

ya SSR nee review chusi chesina thappu telskoni part2 story changed anta..Originally Prabhas forcefully pellichekontunde..but Sunkara feel avutadi ani Love track add chesadu Mouli.

hahahah..too good bro..

18 minutes ago, siru said:

CITI_c$y

24 minutes ago, siru said:

tumblr_np9ztfLSV21rlfytmo2_400.gif

46 minutes ago, Widow_Queen said:

#Baahubali2

Right? 

vammo emi following ra babu...ee post ni chala websites lo pettesi hits penchukuntunnaru..

http://www.filmyplus.in/annapurna-sunkara-epic-review-on-rajamoulis-epic-baahubali/

http://www.telugumirchi.com/en/movies/annapurna-sunkara-comments-on-baahubali-2.html  

ee IT jobs kosam wait cheyyakunda.. edaina channel lo Analyst post choosukovachu kadaaa...bl@st

42 minutes ago, siru said:

where did u find that in her post??  

was it this?   may Snape bless your peanut~  

asalu ante endi bhaiyya? lipe la farast time intuna gee matalu  thbrahmamdaruvu1.gif?1290194735