anapakay akkai fost on BB2

Widow_Queen

1 minute ago, naaperunenu said:

venakatiki...oka saametha undi..

thuppar munda ki thupaki isthey..uppar pani chesindantha..

ala undi deeni "well, may Snape bless your peanut"

brahmam6.gif?1290058549

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Srimantudu

• 4Vikram

• siru

• ParmQ

2 hours ago, Widow_Queen said:

#Baahubali2
Much,much,I mean seriously, a gazillion times better than Part-1.

For most part, it's neat, clean, honorable!, so much wow-factor,the screenplay is engaging, far more respect where it is due and a far less Tamannah Bhatia. Phew!

'ఆడదాని అనుమతి లేకుండా బట్టలు చింపడం రొమాన్స్' అని నమ్మి, నమ్మించిన సినిమా కి, 'ఆడదాని మీద చెయ్యేస్తే తెగాల్సింది తల' అని చెప్పిన సినిమాకి మధ్య దూరం ఎంత అంటే, ఒక ఆలోచన. ఒక అడుగు. ఒక మార్పు.

And I sincerely appreciate Rajamouli as a film maker for that.

-Ramya Krishna (oh god,that woman1f49c.png💜) needs to be celebrated because can she act or CAN SHE ACT!

-Anushka Shetty is ah-mazing! Prabhas is charming and Rana,well I'm always biased to Rana.

-Rest of them range between 'meh!' to 'hilarious' to 'so,why is this character not dead yet?'

-Climax is so extra but I've seen so much Tom Cruise now, I'm immune to gravity-defending, elephant-climbing, people-rolling stuff by now.

-The technical team can take home all the Gold Sivagami sent Devasena because they deserve it more than Kuntala and Kuntala had truck loads of gold anyway.
Their earrings have earrings 1f602.png😂1f926_1f3fd_200d_2640.png🤦🏽‍♀️

So, finally, I have something else to say cause I always do, duh?!

~Baahubali has shown audience different portrayals of male & female leads.
Right? 
After watching Devasena's and Amarendra Bahubali's characters, if you still don't know what the heck is wrong with Avantika and Mahendra Bahubali's or how disgusting it was in Part-1, well, may Snape bless your peanut~

P.S : I am just gonna assume Rana's wife is Richa Gangopadhyaya then?

Tell that bloody illiterate Annapurna Sunkara aunty to write Rana's wife character is played by Richa Gangopadhyaya

Shez seems to be a bloody illiterate dumb lady..

1 hour ago, 4Vikram said:

thatha post ardam chepi selavu ichuko  tumblr_np9ztfLSV21rlfytmo2_400.gif

vuncle paina ladies post ki meaning sepava thbrahmamdaruvu1.gif?1290194735

konni nakoda ardham kaale vuncle @3$%

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Idi inka market la vunda...

Inka cinemalu chustunda ?

pani matta ledu anukunta bro...andukey...mana hero shivaji monna interview lo annattu "antha bombai" bl@st

13 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Lol. Vaadu happy ne. Its like edho movie lo Brahmi and Sri Lakshmi as husband and wife. Ilaantollu full happy untaaru. Andhuke Ignorance is bliss ani oorike analedhu.

neku dost aa athanu tumblr_np9ztfLSV21rlfytmo2_400.gif

1 minute ago, naaperunenu said:

venakatiki...oka saametha undi..

thuppar munda ki thupaki isthey..uppar pani chesindantha..

ala undi deeni "well, may Snape bless your peanut"

Image result for annapurna sunkara gifs

Severus Snape is a fictional character in J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. An exceptionally skilful wizard, his coldly sarcastic and controlled exterior conceals deep emotions and anguish. A Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Snape is hostile to the series' protagonist, Harry, the moment he sets foot in Snape's classroom; this hostility is rooted in Harry's resemblance to Harry's father James, who bullied and harassed Snape during their time at Hogwarts. Though philosophically attracted to the Dark Arts and Lord Voldemort's ideology of wizard supremacy, Snape's love for Muggle-born Lily Evans, Harry's mother, eventually compels him to defect from the Death Eaters. Snape becomes a double-agent on behalf of Albus Dumbledore and the Order of the Phoenix, and protects Harry throughout the series.

Image result for snape

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Tell that bloody illiterate Annapurna Sunkara aunty to write Rana's wife character is played by Richa Gangopadhyaya

Shez seems to be a bloody illiterate dumb lady..

tumblr_np9ztfLSV21rlfytmo2_400.gif

5 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

neku dost aa athanu tumblr_np9ztfLSV21rlfytmo2_400.gif

Ledhu man. Akka photos lo choosa. Mana DB lo ne Akka holiday pics paddayi. And special photo shoot pics too. Annitlo thingarodu la unnadu, but kush unnaadu..

daani p00k...deeni maatalu ini Rajamouli gaadu quality meeda compromise ayinattu unaadu...lekapothe tamannah toh pole dance epistunde...2nd half motham sodhi