Working in another country maintaining H1

ICANWIN

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Your H1B is only an issue when you are working inside the US, it won't matter once you are outside the US because they have no jurisdiction outside the country. However, your H1B can stay dormant while you work outside the US and can be activated once you enter the US.

With the changing trends however, these rules might be up for a toss. And in any case it's at the discretion of the officer at the POE to let you in or not, I am going to assume that from now onwards more people will be rejected than approved in this situation going forward.

Asalu one year extns vastunna times lo that is not possible kada. 3 yrs visa and stamping unte may be vellachu but even in that case u r not employee of ur company anymore and they could revoke h1.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• tennisluvr

• ParmQ

• BostonBullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly know how...but my friend is on H1, will be leaving (family already left) to India this month and working from there with same payroll etc, will be coming to US for every 5 months. thats his plan. details poortiga telvad..@~`

27 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Just like now i should be able to apply for extensions  and still be an employee of current company. Say i get work permit in another country and i leave for that country. It is almost moving for good. Malla  employer chusukoni h1 apply chesukovali stamping ki vellali...i am not asking moving for good scenario and coming back.

I want to know how current company can justify employment in another country and send me there for a short term like may be an year or two. 

if the current company maintains the payroll and employment irrespective of your presence in US ...then your employment contract will be intact.

H1b can be issued based on a valid employment ......if you have an unexpired h1b visa stamped on your visa and valid i797 with the same employer...you can re-enter.

7 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

No offense but @ICANWIN and @tennisluvr inni telusukuntunnaru enni implement chestharu real gaa

US vadili veltha ani entha confidence undi baa meeku (just asking anthe).. 

I already applied for Australian PR . I have family there approve avvagane  I want to go for an year if something like this is possible. Not interested to leave US and move for good .  I kind of have an offer too .

I am sick of these immigration things too man. Amendments extensions na Moham . 11 years ayindi vachi inka enni years e sodhi . I want to have less stress and more stability in life too . Frustration vachedi Aus nachite emo maybe I will move for good too . First konni rojulu undi work cheste telustundi if i like it there or not .

10 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Not exactly know how...but my friend is on H1, will be leaving (family already left) to India this month and working from there with same payroll etc, will be coming to US for every 5 months. thats his plan. details poortiga telvad..@~`

Smart guy .. want to know how they do it man 

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

I already applied for Australian PR . I have family there approve avvagane  I want to go for an year if something like this is possible. Not interested to leave US and move for good .  I kind of have an offer too .

wow inni deshaallo job offer...nuvvu saamanyudivi kaad dood

Brahmi.gif

You maintain H1B status as long as the employer doesn't cancel your H1B. But the tricky part is when entering the US and extension of your H1B.

It is not practical route. World too big. If you got good experience and strong technical knowledge, there are number of companies in the Europe providing the work permit with FTE job. 4 or 5 years work chesthe, you will get PR and the passport easily. Work life stability kooda untadhi.

Just now, ParmQ said:

You maintain H1B status as long as the employer doesn't cancel your H1B. But the tricky part is when entering the US and extension of your H1B.

It is not practical route. World too big. If you got good experience and strong technical knowledge, there are number of companies in the Europe providing the work permit with FTE job. 4 or 5 years work chesthe, you will get PR and the passport easily. Work life stability kooda untadhi.

Europe cost of living ekkuva antaru ga...salary kooda ade range lo untada ?

Brahmi.gif

Just now, ParmQ said:

eh country lo baaa.. 

1 minute ago, ParmQ said:

Except UK and Germany, not too many of them are that big into IT. Ireland used to be good but now has become protectionist as well. Spain and Italy are themselves struggling with unemployment in record numbers, so vere options emunnayi. Belgium and Netherlands both are nice countries but have too little going on as far as IT is concerned.

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

eh country lo baaa.. 

Most of the European countries man. You don't have to dependent on the employer for the PR like the GC.

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

eh country lo baaa.. 

I think if you can get into one of the Scandinavian nations, you will be fine. Of course expect dull and depressing winter weather and language barriers, but they have very high standard of living and a pretty coherent PR process unlike the US.

1 minute ago, ParmQ said:

Most of the European countries man. You don't have to dependent on the employer for the PR like the GC.

Both Canada and Australia/NZ have this facility as well.