Working in another country maintaining H1

ICANWIN

Just now, ParmQ said:

Most of the European countries man. You don't have to dependent on the employer for the PR like the GC.

tandopa tandaluga vacharu ma frnds back from UK and ireland antha easy kadani 

not sure if you are mentioning any other country specifically Germany ayithe motham mechanical side eh 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• tennisluvr

• ParmQ

• BostonBullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

not sure if you are mentioning any other country specifically Germany ayithe motham mechanical side eh 

Ireland and UK both used to be easier in the past, not so much anymore. Better to try Canada or Australia/NZ.

Germany has opportunities in IT as well but not knowing German will limit your chances in the local market.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Both Canada and Australia/NZ have this facility as well.

Canada, Australia lo ma vollu inka employer dependent eh mari sachinollu inka.. 

5 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

You maintain H1B status as long as the employer doesn't cancel your H1B. But the tricky part is when entering the US and extension of your H1B.

It is not practical route. World too big. If you got good experience and strong technical knowledge, there are number of companies in the Europe providing the work permit with FTE job. 4 or 5 years work chesthe, you will get PR and the passport easily. Work life stability kooda untadhi.

Do they apply for work permit and take care once you get through interview ? Direct work permit mida ravacha ?

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

UK is really very good country man. But most of the MS guys who come to the UK are scrap. Their main aim to work part time jobs and get some bucks without proper planning about the career. 2012/13 nundi some students realized after PSW closer. They have settled well.

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Do they apply for work permit and take care once you get through interview ? Direct work permit mida ravacha ?

Yes

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

Canada, Australia lo ma vollu inka employer dependent eh mari sachinollu inka.. 

If they qualify for the PR they can apply on their own. They can usually qualify based on their education, experience or family connections etc. Maybe they aren't planning to work right now.

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

@tennisluvr : I think even u said we can work this way when we talked if i remember right..inputs appreciated

sponsor chesevadu kavali manaki guts kavali.. time undali.. edaina cheyyochu bruh...

H1 B okappudu easy ga unde enni lanj@ kathal padda nadishindi.. I don't think its possible now..

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Yes. Thats what I have been telling. No middle consultancies. Just employer and you. But the down side is salary would be lesser than what you get in the US. But you can compensate that with social benefits and the stable work life and PR guarantee if you work for 5 years.

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Ayina Australia lo antha well settled family undi why ee kashtalu Europe velli. Happily go to Australia and enjoy there for a few years, you will be a citizen as well in 3-4 years.

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

sponsor chesevadu kavali manaki guts kavali.. time undali.. edaina cheyyochu bruh...

H1 B okappudu easy ga unde enni lanj@ kathal padda nadishindi.. I don't think its possible now..

Bro is highly qualified and with strong family connections across the globe. He can do anything :)

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Bro is highly qualified and with strong family connections across the globe. He can do anything :)

:) 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Except UK and Germany, not too many of them are that big into IT. Ireland used to be good but now has become protectionist as well. Spain and Italy are themselves struggling with unemployment in record numbers, so vere options emunnayi. Belgium and Netherlands both are nice countries but have too little going on as far as IT is concerned.

Even with those conditions some companies don't mind providing the work permits. How many countries did you try? If you have good experience and solid technical skills, I am sure you will get within 3 to 6 months. In the worst case 7 or 8 months. You just need to keep trying the  country specific local job sites. I have known my own friends who have been provided the work permit with the jobs from a small countries like Denmark and Finland. Their population is hardly 57 lakhs. You can compare their market with that of ~30Cr US population. And yet, my friends got the work permits. The ones I know were in the SAP related techs.

8 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Yes. Thats what I have been telling. No middle consultancies. Just employer and you. But the down side is salary would be lesser than what you get in the US. But you can compensate that with social benefits and the stable work life and PR guarantee if you work for 5 years.

You are talking about full time here right ? How does consulting work there ?