How much $$$ for perm labor and 140 ?

AbooChalaChusam

21 minutes ago, gembalu said:

Ante endi employer apply cheyyakunte attorney ki paisal ichi maname apply cheyacha??

Nope..employer attorney ki enta istadu manadeggara enta gunjutadu ani...employer sponsor cheyakunda GC apply cheyalem

you shouldnt pay single penny unless you want to process premium then you have to pay for it...other than that your employer pays for it since you are FT employee on h1b...

Just now, budgetpadbhanabam said:

you shouldnt pay single penny unless you want to process premium then you have to pay for it...other than that your employer pays for it since you are FT employee on h1b...

Ikkada topic FT Kadu consulting lo . FT ayite big companies doesn't even talk about lawyer fees or money .

20 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

10k-15k. Employer enta ante anta ...10k is reasonable

nuvu antha kattav anayana...nenu 3000 katatnu ...adey ekuava free ga dabbulu thini edhi kuda cheyara...

45 minutes ago, argadorn said:

nuvu antha kattav anayana...nenu 3000 katatnu ...adey ekuava free ga dabbulu thini edhi kuda cheyara...

Na case different transfer and GC with new employer  oke roju started . kotha employee kada so i had to pay full. 10k kattanu till i140 .

50-50 pettukovadam i feel reasonable.

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Na case different transfer and GC with new employer  oke roju started . kotha employee kada so i had to pay full. 10k kattanu till i140 .

i circle lo first time vintuna  10k for both mosty 5 k antaru  ...good i ended u for 3k with premium processing ...