US is fcuked up!

lazybugger

I heard one guy tell me that it was Obama's fault that there is increase in racial divide in the US.

WTF man!! what did Obama do? The elections are over no? How hard is it to get back from crazy to regular?

US is fcuked up.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• siru

• batman

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lazybugger said:

I heard one guy tell me that it was Obama's fault that there is increase in racial divide in the US.

WTF man!! what did Obama do? The elections are over no? How hard is it to get back from crazy to regular?

US is fcuked up.

conservative radio talk shows vinu... 5 mins oka sari obama peru vasthadi.

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

conservative radio talk shows vinu... 5 mins oka sari obama peru vasthadi.

why conservative radio shows. some people in this db itself say this. call themselves citizens also.

but it seems the sentiment is common among americans too. I'm sure these db people learnt it from them, and repeat it because they don't have functioning brains. 

race is now a serious divide in the US.

and next is wealth.

good luck fcukers, who are waiting to take a stab at the american dream.

keep supporting assholes like Trump. He'll be impeached, but in his place, you'll get another monster, who cannot be controlled.

then you can pretend like you've had it figured out all, and shamelessly support racial politics. Just so you can do the same in India.

shitbags.

Obama is one lazy fcuking a$$ who couldn't do a sh!t about immigration ... gave  a false pretense of hope to every recent immigrant. Now all of them are confused with fcuked up looks ..Univesities are turning out into violence hubs, ..

Obama inherited Bush's financial mess... Trump inherited Obama's immigration mess

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Obama is one lazy fcuking a$$ who couldn't do a sh!t about immigration

you are dumb fcuking moron if you think any president would do it. Like all presidents, Obama was also controlled by corporations.

Wait for another 20 years and then conduct a poll as to who was the worst president America ever had and it will be Obama in the first place. 

He killed US. 

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Obama is one lazy fcuking a$$ who couldn't do a sh!t about immigration ... gave  a false pretense of hope to every recent immigrant. Now all of them are confused with fcuked up looks

Obama inherited Bush's financial mess... Trump inherited Obama's immigration mess

lol. It's cute how entitled you feel about your place in the US.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Wait for another 20 years and then conduct a poll as to who was the worst president America ever had and it will be Obama in the first place. 

He killed US. 

How?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

He killed US. 

I think Bush killed US..

Just now, lazybugger said:

lol. It's cute how entitled you feel about your place in the US.

Doesn't matter... truth hurts but it should be accepted

Obama sold false hopes to the country

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

I think Bush killed US..

Nobody killed US. It'll be killed, after Trump is impeached, and a worse far right bigot, who'll keep the promises he makes, comes into power in the future

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

Doesn't matter... truth hurts but it should be accepted

Obama sold false hopes to the country

selling immigration hopes is not selling false hopes. You guys are not part of the country yet.

US was designed to go this route. Whether it's under Obama, or under Romney/McCain. Nobody could've stopped it.

Trump won't stop it too.