US is fcuked up!

lazybugger

Just now, lazybugger said:

Nobody killed US. It'll be killed, after Trump is impeached, and a worse far right bigot, who'll keep the promises he makes, comes into power in the future

Right or left doesn't matter what a country needs is stability and a plan for future, and find its place in the world.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• siru

• batman

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

selling immigration hopes is not selling false hopes. You guys are not part of the country yet.

US was designed to go this route. Whether it's under Obama, or under Romney/McCain. Nobody could've stopped it.

Trump won't stop it too.

For settled people like Obama or you immigration sounds ike a piece of cake ... no country is ever designed as a permanent haven... US was a great country because of the flexibility in its laws compared to other countries, constitutions were amended from time to time. There is no one-stop solution for running a Govt. and Obama projected his rule as if it is a permanent fix for US... which is not

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

Right or left doesn't matter what a country needs is stability and a plan for future, and find its place in the world.

okay right or left doesn't matter. but only a bigot can satiate the anger that americans who were left behind, feel.

That bigot will find easy targets in immigrants.

Sanders types will never be president. Its either a corporatist like Clinton or a far right bigot like Bannon.

---

what do you mean find its place in the world? what's wrong with its current place?

15 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Obama is one lazy fcuking a$$ who couldn't do a sh!t about immigration ... gave  a false pretense of hope to every recent immigrant. Now all of them are confused with fcuked up looks

when did this happen... please elaborate

okay right or left doesn't matter. but only a bigot can satiate the anger that americans who were left behind, feel.

That bigot will find easy targets in immigrants.

Sanders types will never be president. Its either a corporatist like Clinton or a far right bigot like Bannon.

---

what do you mean find its place in the world? what's wrong with its current place?

I would also say Obama was a bigot by saying,  those who were left behind after recession needed change.... which was overturned by the end of his regime.

For settled people like Obama or you immigration sounds ike a piece of cake ... no country is ever designed for a permanent solution... US was a great country because of the flexibility in its laws compared to other countries, constitutions were amended from time to time. There is no one-stop solution for running a Govt. and Obama projected his rule to be a permanent fix for US... which is not

anyway, you keep digressing. Obama didn't accenuate the racial divide.

for all that love for India that you profess, I'm surprised you are so desperate to get a GC.

Obama didn't project anything. He governed by consensus. immigration is not a priority for the US.

anyway, you keep digressing. Obama didn't accenuate the racial divide.

for all that love for India that you profess, I'm surprised you are so desperate to get a GC.

Obama didn't project anything. He governed by consensus. immigration is not a priority for the US.

Nice Joke ... so the name Obamacare doesn't sound like a policy based on a person for bilnd liberals

also you started to get personal here... speaks volumes about your temperment lol. I am out now

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

I would also say Obama was a bigot by saying,  those who were left behind after recession needed change.... which was overturned by the end of his regime.

haha.. you are just an idiot who doesn't know the meaning of a bigot. you are still pissed off at something, and not able to articulate it properly.

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

I didnt understand..are u disappointed in Obama as a non-resident alien or a citizen?

He is not responsible for the welfare of us..by us I mean Non-residents. As for the economy, he did inherit a mess from Bush and he did a fabulous job in fixing it.

39 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I heard one guy tell me that it was Obama's fault that there is increase in racial divide in the US.

WTF man!! what did Obama do? The elections are over no? How hard is it to get back from crazy to regular?

US is fcuked up.

i think your brain iss

Nice Joke ... so the name Obamacare doesn't sound like a policy based on a person

also you started to get personal here... speaks volumes about your temperment lol. I am out now

lol. Obamacare was coined by the republicans, to get their base riled up against the 'black guy'.

your arguments are so stupid, that its impossible to continue without stating that they were. 

you are free to get out. You don't have anything interesting to say anyway.

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Nice Joke ... so the name Obamacare doesn't sound like a policy based on a person for bilnd liberals

funny u mentioned Obamacare . Most of the republican controlled states like it so much that they dont want to repeal it.  Why do u think so?

1 minute ago, siru said:

I didnt understand..are u disappointed in Obama as a non-resident alien or a citizen?

He is not responsible for the welfare of us..by us I mean Non-residents. As for the economy, he did inherit a mess from Bush and he did a fabulous job in fixing it.

dude, that idiot thinks he's too good for everybody, but doesn't have the brains to match his ego.

He doesn't even know what a 'bigot' is. leave him alone. 

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

haha..its called Affordable Care Act

Obamacare is the name given my repubs thinking that if AFA gets screwed up then it will be blamed on Obama

1 minute ago, siru said:

funny u mentioned Obamacare . Most of the republican controlled states like it so much that they dont want to repeal it.  Why do u think so?

Obamacare was itself popularized by the republicans to get their people to hate it.

Otherwise the govt called it ACA.

people like dasarabullodu have serious scars from talking to liberals, and like to lash out like mindless morons. Thats all.

he has nothing to say. except that he hates Obama, and people like me.