US is fcuked up!

lazybugger

Just now, siru said:

haha..its called Affordable Care Act

Obamacare is the name given my repubs thinking that if AFA gets screwed up then it will be blamed on Obama

I will take it back if that's legit ... but doesn't refute the claim that he was a lazy fcuking ass

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• siru

• batman

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, lazybugger said:

dude, that idiot thinks he's too good for everybody, but doesn't have the brains to match his ego.

He doesn't even know what a 'bigot' is. leave him alone. 

haha..I am just trying to know why he is expecting a US president to take care of Indians. Or is it a cool thing to say obama sucks without giving any reasons.

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

I will take it back if that's legit ... but doesn't refute the claim that he was a lazy fcuking ass

It still doesn't make him a bigot. and the one that accenuated racial divide in the US.

1 minute ago, siru said:

haha..I am just trying to know why he is expecting a US president to take care of Indians. Or is it a cool thing to say obama sucks without giving any reasons.

Change in administration to these morons means, sucking up to racists.

It still doesn't make him a bigot. and the one that accenuated racial divide in the US.

Both sides of the coin are the same... aggressiveness of liberals was one big reason why conservatives were thrown away into a corner. Go and have a look at Berkley

If??  I didnot make that up..its a fact.

I have been trying to get an answer from u on why u think he is lazy or whateevr u claim him to be.

Can u say specifically what he did or didnt do...calling names anyone can do

Both sides of the coin are the same... aggressiveness of liberals was one big reason why conservatives were thrown away into a corner. Go and have a look at Berkley

its conservatives fault that none of their ideas are worth it. They can't even replace ACA. They had 8yrs to come up with an alternative. They are still fumbling.

dont insult conservatives by equalling them to that racist who tried to give a speech in UCB.

All Conservatives are not racists.

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

random students shouting nonsense at Berkeley is the same as bigots in the White house aa?

how much power do those idiotic berkeley liberals have?

its conservatives fault that none of their ideas are worth it. They can't even replace ACA. They had 8yrs to come up with an alternative. They are still fumbling.

they wont repeal it beacuse they realized that public really like Obamacare.

At best they will keep the core of obamacare and repackage it with a new name

Just now, siru said:

dont insult conservatives by equalling them to that racist who tried to give a speech in UCB.

still its not right to stop him from giving it. I agree liberals are aggressive.

but they are not powerful. That they are powerful is a myth. US is a corporatist state, not a liberal state.

both conservatives and liberals have sold out.

So I ask why does Obama get special mention. that too as a bigot. when there are worse bigots running in the country.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

still its not right to stop him from giving it. I agree liberals are aggressive.

but they are not powerful. That they are powerful is a myth. US is a corporatist state, not a liberal state.

both conservatives and liberals have sold out.

So I ask why does Obama get special mention. that too as a bigot. when there are worse bigots running in the country.

Simple no bullsht answer is Obama is black. White ppl cannot simply accept that a black man is more powerful than them.

I understand the white ppl perspective on him but it Blows my mind that indians are calling him names. I mean for someone who licked whites A$$ for 400 plus years, Indians ar enot exactly superior to blacks 

5 minutes ago, siru said:

That's not what a University does... profiling people as racists before hearing what they say !  They are meant to accept any idea and bring change in minds by discussion. But that is not happening here... that is something many liberals will never understand.

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

That's not what a University does... profiling people as racists before hearing what they say !  They are meant to accept any idea and change bring change in minds by discussion. But that is not happening here... that is something many liberals will never understand.

What does Obama has to do with that?

and those are 20 year old students .. they r too young to realize that in this day and age there r some ppl who still are racist.