US is fcuked up!

lazybugger

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

That's not what a University does... profiling people as racists before hearing what they say !  They are meant to accept any idea and change bring change in minds by discussion. But that is not happening here... that is something many liberals will never understand.

Ok.. u seem to support free speech then. I am pretty sure u would also support the free speech of kashmir seperationists etc.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• siru

• batman

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, siru said:

Ok.. u seem to support free speech then. I am pretty sure u would also support the free speech of kashmir seperationists etc.

hahaa... don't go there @3$%

he's okay with conservatives, and nationalists beating up people, for shouting silly slogans against the 'nation'.

26 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

That's not what a University does... profiling people as racists before hearing what they say !  They are meant to accept any idea and bring change in minds by discussion. But that is not happening here... that is something many liberals will never understand.

It still doesn't make Obama a bigot.

29 minutes ago, siru said:

Simple no bullsht answer is Obama is black. White ppl cannot simply accept that a black man is more powerful than them.

I understand the white ppl perspective on him but it Blows my mind that indians are calling him names. I mean for someone who licked whites A$$ for 400 plus years, Indians ar enot exactly superior to blacks 

Some Indians are superior to blacks, because they trampled on their own, and have managed to be at the right place at the right time to take advantage of resources available to them.

Indians have a hard time understanding the concept of equality, Indians do place themselves one rung below the whites in the racial pecking order. That's why they make the white racist's arguments for them.

16 minutes ago, karna11 said:

We don't believe tgat guy, we believe you only, tell me u r take?

I have no take. I only have takes on other's takes.

56 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

so you have no clue what you are saying.

Clue ? Come on man, its not clue that I was talking about but the reality..

It takes time to realize the evil effects of the Obama regime.

4 hours ago, siru said:

I didnt understand..are u disappointed in Obama as a non-resident alien or a citizen?

He is not responsible for the welfare of us..by us I mean Non-residents. As for the economy, he did inherit a mess from Bush and he did a fabulous job in fixing it.

Hmm he claimed that the walstreet executive corruption should be fixed but he did too little that CDOs thing 

okasari inside job dekhoo 

In a way this is very very true.

The whole immigration thing is a giant Clusterfuck. And it's not going to be addressed anytime soon, not before the culling is completed.

8 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Hmm he claimed that the walstreet executive corruption should be fixed but he did too little that CDOs thing 

okasari inside job dekhoo 

Nee CI interview date ochinda soldier.