• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• siru

• batman

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact Obama will be the President who made the least impact on US, good or bad. That's how he'll be remembered.

Presidents before him have mostly been bad. Including Bill Clinton.

Just now, lazybugger said:

In fact Obama will be the President who made the least impact on US, good or bad. That's how he'll be remembered.

Presidents before him have mostly been bad. Including Bill Clinton.

Its barely been 100 days man...You gotto wait for few more years to understand what Obama has done..

repair beyond damage

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

First address what I said. nuvvu cheppindhey cheppaku.

just because you were affected by Obamacare, doesn't mean people don't love it. In fact Trump has a hard time trying to repeal it. It means people want it.

paisa ki paniki raadu ani ela antunnav?

Chill bro..mana employer gade manaki insurance kattedi...iyaltivaraku manam asalu insurance ae kattaledu..adendo kuda telvadu..

then why would I bother man ?

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Its barely been 100 days man...You gotto wait for few more years to understand what Obama has done..

repair beyond damage

you have the habit of exaggerating things, without providing even a shred of argument for it.

you don't get to pretend to be wise by talking about things in the future that one can't find evidence for, in the present.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Chill bro..mana employer gade manaki insurance kattedi...iyaltivaraku manam asalu insurance ae kattaledu..adendo kuda telvadu..

then why would I bother man ?

then make an argument. don't irritate people by stating the same thing again and again, as if you've found the thing that's going to tip the argument in your favour, but wont share it.

33 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

He brought in legislation that fixed it. What do you mean he didn't do anything?

Entire US economy was running on such scams, if he truly fixed it, 90% of immigrants would be sent back home. He did put band aid on it.

He tried to do the fix but actual economists say that was funny. I don't remember the exact names but he actually brought the AIG guys into administration or something like that. Would you give keys to thief 

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

repair beyond damage

do u even know what Obama's failures are? why dont u list out a few

29 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

In fact Trump is trying to undo dodd-frank act, and will push US into another bubble and recession.

May be if that's the case I wouldn't be surprised. All the executives at big corporations and ppl in administration are some or the other way linked. Some might be the previous employees or the lobbyists or the members of the board 

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

He tried to do the fix but actual economists say that was funny. I don't remember the exact names but he actually brought the AIG guys into administration or something like that. Would you give keys to thief 

dodd-frank is a humongous legislation that wall st people hate. And it has restricted CDOs and stuff.

There isn't even a whiff of the kind of bubble that went on during the Clinton-Bush administration, even though Obama period US was engaging in big time quantitative easing. That alone is proof that dodd-frank is rock solid.

The more important thing is, Trump is trying to dismantle it.

anyway the topic is.. Why is Obama called a bigot? Is it to just calm white friends, who are racist and want to pretend like they are okay with others?

3 minutes ago, siru said:

do u even know what Obama's failures are? why dont u list out a few

wait for 20yrs to know what Halwa knows now. we are too slow to catch up to his soothsaying brilliance.

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

May be if that's the case I wouldn't be surprised. All the executives at big corporations and ppl in administration are some or the other way linked. Some might be the previous employees or the lobbyists or the members of the board 

see, majority of people in the administration linked to financial issues have always been from the corporations, since the Clinton days. Its no different now.

The only thing that is different is, Trump is a fcuking idiot, who would do things on a whim. and not based on evidence in front of him.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

dodd-frank is a humongous legislation that wall st people hate. And it has restricted CDOs and stuff.

There isn't even a whiff of the kind of bubble that went on during the Clinton-Bush administration, even though Obama period US was engaging in big time quantitative easing. That alone is proof that dodd-frank is rock solid.

The more important thing is, Trump is trying to dismantle it.

anyway the topic is.. Why is Obama called a bigot? Is it to just calm white friends, who are racist and want to pretend like they are okay with others?

I am not sure for the question, I don't have any reasons to hate him in fact I feel US cannot have a president like him. 

I understand you have to suck up to white people to make sure you are left alone. nod at all the crap they say.

But try not to do it when in company of Indians.