US is fcuked up!

lazybugger

8 minutes ago, siru said:

do u even know what Obama's failures are? why dont u list out a few

Obamas failure is that he wished to do a lot but couldn't do that's what his failure was bye1 

oke okkadu lo Arjun type 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• siru

• batman

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

I am not sure for the question, I don't have any reasons to hate him in fact I feel US cannot have a president like him. 

dodd-frank is flawed, because its very complex. 20yrs from now, it may create another financial mess for the US. but the blame for it cannot go to Obama.

because the alternative was plunge US into a depression like in Greece, which would have driven all immigrants out of the US, and all locals in a civil war like situation.

Trump can repeal dodd-frank and replace it with something simpler. But he won't do it. That's the promise of inaction he gave Mercer and co. for helping him become the president.

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Obamas failure is that he wished to do a lot but couldn't do that's what his failure was bye1 

oke okkadu lo Arjun type 

Obama's failure is all foreign policy related, mostly. 

he didnt project power like americans are used to, nor did he lessen the death count, nor did he solve any issue.

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

In fact Obama will be the President who made the least impact on US, good or bad. That's how he'll be remembered.

Presidents before him have mostly been bad. Including Bill Clinton.

I disagree.

To me, he will be remembered as the symbol of what a minority person can achieve. On the outside, US may seem like a bunch of racist morons but its the people from the same US that made Obama POTUS for 8 years.

He gives me hope that nothing is impossible.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dodd-frank is flawed, because its very complex. 20yrs from now, it may create another financial mess for the US. but the blame for it cannot go to Obama.

because the alternative was plunge US into a depression like in Greece, which would have driven all immigrants out of the US, and all locals in a civil war like situation.

Trump can repeal dodd-frank and replace it with something simpler. But he won't do it. That's the promise of inaction he gave Mercer and co. for helping him become the president.

@3$% s0rry i couldnt red that with serious tone

1 minute ago, siru said:

I disagree.

To me, he will be remembered as the symbol of what a minority person can achieve. On the outside, US may seem like a bunch of racist morons but its the people from the same US that made Obama POTUS for 8 years.

He gives me hope that nothing is impossible.

minority person can achieve anything, as long as he doesn't rock the boat for the whites. That's how it'll always be.

Lets be pragmatic. Obama was made president because the alternate was horrible. Romney, for example, many prefered working class Obama to hedge fund guy Romney. If there was a more earthy opponent, Obama could've lost.

that said, I agree US gives the best opportunities for people of all races. No other country comes even close. The current assholes are trying to undo this awesomeness. 

when the alternative is to just bear a hike in taxes, and spend more on public services.

16 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

wait for 20yrs to know what Halwa knows now. we are too slow to catch up to his soothsaying brilliance.

lol..either that or he has no clue

16 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

oke okkadu lo Arjun type 

how could he? When Obama got re-elected, Senate majority leader said that his only mission is to make Obama a 1 term president.

9 minutes ago, siru said:

@3$% s0rry i couldnt red that with serious tone

I have started judging Trump and Modi supporters. I treat them as less than sh1t now.

1 minute ago, siru said:

how could he? When Obama got re-elected, Senate majority leader said that his only mission is to make Obama a 1 term president.

he should have just signed executive order after order, and pretend like he was fulfilling the promises he made no?

Obama should have hosted atleast one season of reality TV to understand how public perception works :)

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

he should have just signed executive order after order, and pretend like he was fulfilling the promises he made no?

Obama should have hosted atleast one season of reality TV to understand how public perception works :)

Thats what Obama did...

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Obama ki house support ledu kabatti Executive orders pass chesadu but Trump gadiki full majority vundi kuda EOs pass chestunnadu

and an impending Govt shutdown @3$%

This guy is some spl kind of retard to have a govt shutdown when his party controls everything in govt

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thats what Obama did...

still way lesser than his predecessor.

and at the pace Trump is going, he'll top Obama's 8 yr count by the turn of this year.

4 minutes ago, siru said:

Obama ki house support ledu kabatti Executive orders pass chesadu but Trump gadiki full majority vundi kuda EOs pass chestunnadu

and an impending Govt shutdown @3$%

This guy is some spl kind of retard to have a govt shutdown when his party controls everything in govt

aithey vaadi tax plan promise kooda govindha na? @3$%