US is fcuked up!

lazybugger

Just now, lazybugger said:

still way lesser than his predecessor.

and at the pace Trump is going, he'll top Obama's 8 yr count by the turn on this year.

Obama gani casualties telvali ante inkonni rojulu wait cheyali bhai...100 days ae kada ayindi..ika munud mundu obama babau chesina darunalu anni okkokkatiga bayata padutayi

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• siru

• batman

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Obama gani casualties telvali ante inkonni rojulu wait cheyali bhai...100 days ae kada ayindi..ika munud mundu obama babau chesina darunalu anni okkokkatiga bayata padutayi

adhi ela? ippudu Trump meedha nay news mothham nadusthundi.

ika infowars laanti site ley emanna unnavi lenivi srushtinchi Trump meedha nundi drushtini daari mallinchaali.

As far as i can see, Obama was an uneventful president. He didn't collapse the economy and try to rebuild it from scratch. He didn't make any radical decisions.

Not like Trump, who's making radical decisions one after the other, and failing.

26 minutes ago, siru said:

I disagree.

To me, he will be remembered as the symbol of what a minority person can achieve. On the outside, US may seem like a bunch of racist morons but its the people from the same US that made Obama POTUS for 8 years.

He gives me hope that nothing is impossible.

Yeah I had these same sentences the way they are into public I think none could do as obamas 

15 minutes ago, siru said:

how could he? When Obama got re-elected, Senate majority leader said that his only mission is to make Obama a 1 term president.

Yeah last term was not easy for Obama 

Obama valla whites blacks madhya racial divide perigindhi ani ikkada konni military ghanulu chepparu. vaallu ekkada kanapadare.

jana jeevana sravanthi kalavatam antey, white chethha na kodukulu cheppinavanni ikkadochi kakkatam kaadhu ra lafoot.

koncham brain kooda vaadaali.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

NO..It turned into one..but initially it wasnt..

It was literally the topic.

read the first post.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

US military lo cherithey brain dobbuthundha?

lets wait to hear from  our Db veteran on this @3$%

house teesi war zone lo deploy chesaremo...db lo kanipiyyatla

16 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

US military lo cherithey brain dobbuthundha? @3$%

and as usual you think you are the repository of all the truths of this world......

2 minutes ago, batman said:

and as usual you think you are the repository of all the truths of this world......

as usual your lack of self esteem is apparent.

I asked for a reason why Obama is a bigot. There is one. But I'm not going to help assholes like you make that argument.

I prefer you guys be morons.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

as usual your lack of self esteem is apparent.

I asked for a reason why Obama is a bigot. There is one. But I'm not going to help assholes like you make that argument.

I prefer you guys be morons.

lack of self esteem neeku ra yedhava....overflowing with sense fake victimhood and inferiority complex.....you don't have another sense anyways