US is fcuked up!

lazybugger

Just now, batman said:

lack of self esteem neeku ra yedhava....overflowing with sense fake victimhood and inferiority complex.....you don't have another sense anyways

lol. kopam ochhindhi roy manodiki @3$%

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• siru

• batman

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

as usual your lack of self esteem is apparent.

I asked for a reason why Obama is a bigot. There is one. But I'm not going to help assholes like you make that argument.

I prefer you guys be morons.

whether obama is a bigot or not isn't your question.....you neither ask questions nor seek answers......all you do is spread your asshollery coz you talk straight outta your ass

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

that's what happens when you suck up to people in power. whether you are right or left, you become an idiot.

i am sure you have gone through all of that to become one....of the first order btw@3$%

Just now, batman said:

whether obama is a bigot or not isn't your question.....you neither ask questions nor seek answers......all you do is spread your asshollery coz you talk straight outta your ass

haha.. and you are right behind me, not wishing to miss anything that comes out of my ass.

Just now, batman said:

i am sure you have gone through all of that to become one....of the first order btw@3$%

atleast I don't troll someone, trying to convince them, like my life depended on it. How pathetic is your life? @3$%

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. and you are right behind me, not wishing to miss anything that comes out of my ass.

just as you are behind every right wingers ass.....btw irrespective of nationality@3$%

Just now, batman said:

just as you are behind every right wingers ass.....btw irrespective of nationality@3$%

I just make threads, and people like you promptly respond. I don't troll right wingers. I don't have to. @3$%

you guys are so easy.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

atleast I don't troll someone, trying to convince them, like my life depended on it. How pathetic is your life? @3$%

when the fcuk tried to convince you......kukka thoka eppudu vankara gane untado.......

I just make threads, and people like you promptly respond. I don't troll right wingers. I don't have to. @3$%

you guys are so easy.

its called showing mirror to an asshole......i enjoy calling your bluff

2 minutes ago, batman said:

its called showing mirror to an asshole......i enjoy calling your bluff

keep telling yourself bullshit to feel good about yourself inspite of how pathetic you come across. lol.

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

what is true? that Obama is a bigot?

No what you said about the clusterfcuk that US is becoming right now. 

keep telling yourself bullshit to feel good about inspite of how pathetic you come across. lol.

when did i ask you to define yourself

Just now, batman said:

when did i ask you to define yourself

childish taunts. I'm out.

just remember. pragmatism is neither right or left. 

but its hard to tell nativist fcuks like you, bathing in the sh1t that is Hindutva.

you have no standing to mock anyone. Your entire life is a mockery because you chose bigotry over reason.