• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• Luke

• ARYA

• Annayya_fan

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

IAD and ATL uh ?>

Bro, IAD local ikada...comparitively lot better to other airports...but concourse b and c vasthe narakam...bayataki ranike 2 hours padtadi..

Hyd lo 45th minute bayata vuntam...Domestic aithe from the moment you de-board, 20th minute you will come out of the airport and international aithe 40-1 hour la bayataki vachestahav..

Airport bayata enter ayyedhaggara asking not once you enter the ticketing area.. naaku telisi most of the airport flowing ye untadhi traffic .. only bad experience naakaithe LAX- worst traffic airport dhaggara

ATL handles far higher number of passengers per year...its is designed to handle 50 million passengers an year....

HYD is designed to handle 5 mill passengers an year and gradually increase it to 15 mil and 25 mil by 2030. 

Don't know what exactly the point is and what this comparison is all about..

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Airport bayata enter ayyedhaggara asking not once you enter the ticketing area.. naaku telisi most of the airport flowing ye untadhi traffic .. only bad experience naakaithe LAX- worst traffic airport dhaggara

LAX is like MUMBAI of USA vuncle..worst traffic asalu 

1 minute ago, reality said:

State separate ayinappudu HYD lo roads khali avuthayi annaru....idhi anthe

eda kali ainayi...na bonda..

roadlu kali anta....ameerpet nundi kukatpally varaku ade traffic...inka ghoram ayindi....valle poledu..iga RGIA la digetollu epudu povale kani..

edo, utsaham...enni rojulu vuntadi le..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

ATL handles far higher number of passengers per year...its is designed to handle 50 million passengers an year....

HYD is designed to handle 5 mill passengers an year and gradually increase it to 15 mil and 25 mil by 2030. 

Don't know what exactly the point is and what this comparison is all about..

Ask Novak ankul .. naa varakaithe hyd airport lo never had traffic issue 

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

BOM is one of the finest airport now...the best in India, much better than delhi.

last year flew out of mumbai to dubai...man, emi vundi bhai airport...US lo kuda antha manchi airport ledu...

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

BOM is one of the finest airport now...the best in India, much better than delhi.

last year flew out of mumbai to dubai...man, emi vundi bhai airport...US lo kuda antha manchi airport ledu...

traffic to get to the airport terminal is horrible man...also the check in sec check and boarding pain in the a$$

future lo direct flights start aithe then people who are near to vij will got to VIJ instead of hyd...then the hyd traffic will go down..till then no effect

24 minutes ago, ARYA said:

traffic to get to the airport terminal is horrible man...also the check in sec check and boarding pain in the a$$

I flew emirates from BOM to DXB...checkin was hassle free and so was security check. when it comes to reaching the airport, it depends on where you stay in BOM. 

If you are closer to western and eastern express ways, Its just like reaching any other airport. but if you are in North Bombay, Thane,Navi Mumbai, etc..Yes, its a pain. Remember, Its MUMBAI...the incredible city on earth and people like you and me might feel that its is pain but not for the people living in Mumbai.

I would rate the airport experience as one of the best..

19 minutes ago, Bhai said:

love da bhi kadu...

us consulate vaste konchem effect padutadi

US consulate ? ekada..??

endhuko malla hudhud toofan vastademo anipistundi nee answer vinte..

2 hours ago, ARYA said:

agreed LAX loki velladame pedda adventure..

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

I flew emirates from BOM to DXB...checkin was hassle free and so was security check. when it comes to reaching the airport, it depends on where you stay in BOM. 

If you are closer to western and eastern express ways, Its just like reaching any other airport. but if you are in North Bombay, Thane,Navi Mumbai, etc..Yes, its a pain. Remember, Its MUMBAI...the incredible city on earth and people like you and me might feel that its is pain but not for the people living in Mumbai.

incoming immi and customs worst at BOM, most corrupt 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

i used to stay in LALIT mumbai when ever i fly through mumbai which is literally less than 5 mins from the airport man..ippudu evadu kadu annadu man mumbai is best ani. asalu topic ni istarakuni madata petti nattu madata pettestunnav vuncle etu potunnavo neke ardam italedu @3$%