its big time MS Dhoni has to retire

BulletBaskar

1 hour ago, sattipandu said:

when owners think its not worth it they will not pay as much only then u will see dhoni retire or if his private life demands  more of his time

nuvvu nenu retire ayipo ante aypodanaiki ipl em national squad kaadu gaa 

@3$% old ad edo untadhi I forgot.. Sachin ki andaru advice isthu untaru incl auto driver.. India lo cricket ni personal ga teeskuntaru ani

1 hour ago, sattipandu said:

when owners think its not worth it they will not pay as much only then u will see dhoni retire or if his private life demands  more of his time

nuvvu nenu retire ayipo ante aypodanaiki ipl em national squad kaadu gaa 

U still around pnw or moved out.. 

10 hours ago, BulletBaskar said:

ivala match lo 9 balls lo 5 runs anta @3$%

Ninna he was helping Tripathi...Dan Christian kuda just wanted to rotate strike and give the strike to Tripathi..Christian was 2runs off 9 balls before tripathi got out...

I agree Dhoni is not in a good form but he is a very good ODI player. So I dont think he should retire till 2019 world cup.

1odx69.gif    gatha 4 years nunchi form lo ledu vayya.....

14 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Ninna he was helping Tripathi...Dan Christian kuda just wanted to rotate strike and give the strike to Tripathi..Christian was 2runs off 9 balls before tripathi got out...

I agree Dhoni is not in a good form but he is a very good ODI player. So I dont think he should retire till 2019 world cup.

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Haha!! what are you talking bro!!

Show me one cricketer who comes at 4-5 down and has close to 10000 runs. Even Yuvi who used to come at no 3-4 doesnot have as many runs as Dhoni (no of innings also taken into account)...

He has better stats than many cricketers who bats high up in the order... like Rohit, Gambhir...

He was in good form in the recent England series, got couple of 50s and a hundred.

He is the reason Jharkhand was in QFs in Vijay Hazare Trophy..

Yes he is not in his best of forms and has to evaluate after the champions trophy.

3 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Haha!! what are you talking bro!!

Show me one cricketer who comes at 4-5 down and has close to 10000 runs. Even Yuvi who used to come at no 3-4 doesnot have as many runs as Dhoni (no of innings also taken into account)...

He has better stats than many cricketers who bats high up in the order... like Rohit, Gambhir...

He was in good form in the recent England series, got couple of 50s and a hundred.

He is the reason Jharkhand was in QFs in Vijay Hazare Trophy..

Yes he is not in his best of forms and has to evaluate after the champions trophy.

15 minutes ago, argadorn said:

form lo leka poyina meeru adjust avvandi.. retire avvadu anthey..

14 minutes ago, MRI said:

form lo leka poyina meeru adjust avvandi.. retire avvadu anthey..

Dhoni is exceptional bro!! He doesnt hang on to the team if he is out of form.... Atleast my perception.

11 hours ago, BulletBaskar said:

em aata va IPL lo?
captain kuda kaadu.... aina kuda ala aadatam endo....fluke lo out of 10 games oka game lo aadutunnadu....

i think its high time he has to retire from all formats of the game

Saal vayya masth ayipoyindhi ... Ika mee sevalu team ki saalu ... teesi10gandi .... na laddulodhi erripuvvu dhoni pans gola taggudhi ...

2 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Saal vayya masth ayipoyindhi ... Ika mee sevalu team ki saalu ... teesi10gandi .... na laddulodhi erripuvvu dhoni pans gola taggudhi ...

Recently Sharukh khan said that he will go to any extent to get Dhoni in next year Audition.

Srinivasan also tweeted that he will buy Dhoni at any cost and make the captain again for chennai team

8 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Anukuntunnam gaani Dhoni retire teh telusuddi limited overs matches lo vaadi place fill cheyyatm kastam....

Correct a kani atlani form lo long time nundi leni vadni continue cheyadam kante kotha valaki chance ichi valani improve cheskodam best