Top Posters In This Topic

• nrikittu

• Ekambaram

• Quickgun_murugan

• TOM_BHAYYA

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Ekambaram said:

First things first ... naaku Bahubhali 2 assalu nachaledu

but by looking at the collections and hype it has created Rajamouli should utilize this platform to extend the boundaries of Indian cinema .. he should not settle for any small time commercial potboiler 

I am sure corporate biggies would be constantly knocking his doors to produce his next .. he should definetly consider making his next movie in English to and release world wide .. make India and Telugu proud ... sure budget won't be a constraint .. 

Enti enti Mummy (1999) movie standards chuse ila matladthunava?

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

baasu hollywood budget and technical values veru...manam ippudippude graphics field lo abcd lo nerchukuntunnammm....

give these limitations BB2 1200 CR+ antunnaru...roju rojuki collections amount peruguthoone undi....

No Bollywood Stars

Non - Holiday release 

BB is our #TELUGUPRIDE....dont ever let BB down again

Saahore Rajamouli

4 minutes ago, manchivaadu said:

baasu hollywood budget and technical values veru...manam ippudippude graphics field lo abcd lo nerchukuntunnammm....

give these limitations BB2 1200 CR+ antunnaru...roju rojuki collections amount peruguthoone undi....

No Bollywood Stars

Non - Holiday release 

Saahore Rajamouli

@gr33d

Ippduu e progress ni appreciate cheyachu. Perfection and originality ani need not let this movie down. Idi oka starting point anukovachu. Some day sooner or later we might reach there.

Present effort ni appreciate cheyakapovadam nor fair anukunta.

4 minutes ago, manchivaadu said:

No Bollywood Stars

Non - Holiday release 

Saahore Rajamouli

vuncle koncham ardam aye la sepu vuncle aa pride tho em asthadho

13 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Present Hollywood movie budget entha man.. of course bb2 are not up to the mark .. but with budget increases qualty

19 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

2029 lo kooda aa standards lo theeyaleru emo mana vallu :P 

15 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

An old lady handed her cheque to a bank teller and said, “I would like to withdraw ₹500..” 

The female teller told her, “For withdrawals less than ₹5,000, please use the ATM”. 

The old lady then asked, “Why?” The teller irritably told her, “These are rules. Please leave if there is no other matter. There is a queue behind you.” She then returned the card to the old lady. 

The old lady remained silent. But she returned the cheque to the teller and said, “Please help me withdraw all the money I have.”  

The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and said to the old lady, “My apologies Granny, you have ₹3.5 billion in your account and our bank does not have so much cash currently. Could you make an appointment and come again tomorrow?"

The old lady then asked, “How much am I able to withdraw now?” 

The teller told her, “Any amount up to ₹300,000.” 

The old lady then told the teller that she wanted to withdraw ₹300,000 from her account. The teller did so quickly and handed it to the old lady respectfully. The old lady kept ₹500 in her bag and asked the teller to deposit the balance of ₹299,500 back into her account.  The teller was dumbfounded. 

Moral- Never judge a book by its cover !!!

16 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

Telugu movie 1000 crores chesthundani expect chesava

54 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

current - saran babu

plash back- annaya  bl@stbl@stbl@stbl@st

39 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Current -- Annayya

Plash back -- Charan bob

future matram kalyani babu ki ivandi bl@st 

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

An old lady handed her cheque to a bank teller and said, “I would like to withdraw ₹500..” 

The female teller told her, “For withdrawals less than ₹5,000, please use the ATM”. 

The old lady then asked, “Why?” The teller irritably told her, “These are rules. Please leave if there is no other matter. There is a queue behind you.” She then returned the card to the old lady. 

The old lady remained silent. But she returned the cheque to the teller and said, “Please help me withdraw all the money I have.”  

The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and said to the old lady, “My apologies Granny, you have ₹3.5 billion in your account and our bank does not have so much cash currently. Could you make an appointment and come again tomorrow?"

The old lady then asked, “How much am I able to withdraw now?” 

The teller told her, “Any amount up to ₹300,000.” 

The old lady then told the teller that she wanted to withdraw ₹300,000 from her account. The teller did so quickly and handed it to the old lady respectfully. The old lady kept ₹500 in her bag and asked the teller to deposit the balance of ₹299,500 back into her account.  The teller was dumbfounded. 

Moral- Never judge a book by its cover !!!

GP bro...

1 hour ago, Ekambaram said:

First things first ... naaku Bahubhali 2 assalu nachaledu

but by looking at the collections and hype it has created Rajamouli should utilize this platform to extend the boundaries of Indian cinema .. he should not settle for any small time commercial potboiler 

I am sure corporate biggies would be constantly knocking his doors to produce his next .. he should definetly consider making his next movie in English to and release world wide .. make India and Telugu proud ... sure budget won't be a constraint .. 

I am in awe of your analytical prowess. More people like you should post such precious ideas here so that good directors like the one mentioned above may improve and sustain their careers.

1 minute ago, MindRinger said:

I am in awe of your analytical prowess. More people like you should post such precious ideas here so that good directors like the one mentioned above may improve and sustain their careers.

Oh thank you for your recognition brother .. more than people like me people like you are need of the hour