• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nrikittu

• Ekambaram

• Quickgun_murugan

• TOM_BHAYYA

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

I am in awe of your analytical prowess. More people like you should post such precious ideas here so that good directors like the one mentioned above may improve and sustain their careers.

enthaina 5 year old story is a old story unless its based on a real story

already baahubali rendu saarlu teesindu malli routine ga ade period movie chesekante kotha concept think chesthe better like eega laantidi cheste manchidi..it may not necessarily high budget one...

1 hour ago, ronitreddy said:

Enti enti Mummy (1999) movie standards chuse ila matladthunava?

Exactly Bro. Monna ikkada UK company lo kontha mandhi English vaallaki manavaallu chebuthunnaru. Hollywood ni challenge cheese Director India lone vunnadu ani.

Lucky gaa ee English vaadu details yekkuva adagala.

Appudu nenu idhe question adiga -- Who is that ani? I reminded exactly Mummy-1 made in 1999, which was started some 3 years before in 1996. That means more than 20 years ago, the screenplay, editing, story, concept, action etc were so advanced.

Not sure why the entire India is so much in awe for this crap graphics in BB2.

So many weak links like: Poor graphics of Wild Boar fighting, super natural jumpings of Prabhas, thaadi chettu climax etc etc. 

1 hour ago, manchivaadu said:

baasu hollywood budget and technical values veru...manam ippudippude graphics field lo abcd lo nerchukuntunnammm....

give these limitations BB2 1200 CR+ antunnaru...roju rojuki collections amount peruguthoone undi....

No Bollywood Stars

Non - Holiday release 

BB is our #TELUGUPRIDE....dont ever let BB down again

Saahore Rajamouli

Mari Hollywood tho comparision endhuku bhayya. Kontha mandi aithe assalu Hollywood ki Rajamouli danger vochindhi antunnaru.

Orey neeyamma navvaleka chacha.

Definite gaa Graphics and budget lo Hollywood ni beat cheyyaleru, kaani direction, story , editing screenplay vetilo yedhana oka field lo Hollywood ni challenge cheyyagaladantaava mana SSR ?

On 5/4/2017 at 11:07 AM, Quickgun_murugan said:

An old lady handed her cheque to a bank teller and said, “I would like to withdraw ₹500..” 

The female teller told her, “For withdrawals less than ₹5,000, please use the ATM”. 

The old lady then asked, “Why?” The teller irritably told her, “These are rules. Please leave if there is no other matter. There is a queue behind you.” She then returned the card to the old lady. 

The old lady remained silent. But she returned the cheque to the teller and said, “Please help me withdraw all the money I have.”  

The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and said to the old lady, “My apologies Granny, you have ₹3.5 billion in your account and our bank does not have so much cash currently. Could you make an appointment and come again tomorrow?"

The old lady then asked, “How much am I able to withdraw now?” 

The teller told her, “Any amount up to ₹300,000.” 

The old lady then told the teller that she wanted to withdraw ₹300,000 from her account. The teller did so quickly and handed it to the old lady respectfully. The old lady kept ₹500 in her bag and asked the teller to deposit the balance of ₹299,500 back into her account.  The teller was dumbfounded. 

Moral- Never judge a book by its cover !!!

Ilanti pitta katalu vanda cheptaru ... Asalu jarigayo ledo evadiki telusu....  h@)

On 5/4/2017 at 11:07 AM, Quickgun_murugan said:

An old lady handed her cheque to a bank teller and said, “I would like to withdraw ₹500..” 

The female teller told her, “For withdrawals less than ₹5,000, please use the ATM”. 

The old lady then asked, “Why?” The teller irritably told her, “These are rules. Please leave if there is no other matter. There is a queue behind you.” She then returned the card to the old lady. 

The old lady remained silent. But she returned the cheque to the teller and said, “Please help me withdraw all the money I have.”  

The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and said to the old lady, “My apologies Granny, you have ₹3.5 billion in your account and our bank does not have so much cash currently. Could you make an appointment and come again tomorrow?"

The old lady then asked, “How much am I able to withdraw now?” 

The teller told her, “Any amount up to ₹300,000.” 

The old lady then told the teller that she wanted to withdraw ₹300,000 from her account. The teller did so quickly and handed it to the old lady respectfully. The old lady kept ₹500 in her bag and asked the teller to deposit the balance of ₹299,500 back into her account.  The teller was dumbfounded. 

Moral- Never judge a book by its cover !!!

Ilanti pitta katalu vanda cheptaru ... Asalu jarigayo ledo evadiki telusu....  h@)Anta Assamey

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ilanti pitta katalu vanda cheptaru ... Asalu jarigayo ledo evadiki telusu....  h@)

these are all stories man.. antha paisal unna vallu line lo nilchoni dabbulu teeskunentha undadu.. atleast India lo aithe no way.

On 05/05/2017 at 1:00 AM, worstandhra said:

Exactly Bro. Monna ikkada UK company lo kontha mandhi English vaallaki manavaallu chebuthunnaru. Hollywood ni challenge cheese Director India lone vunnadu ani.

Lucky gaa ee English vaadu details yekkuva adagala.

Appudu nenu idhe question adiga -- Who is that ani? I reminded exactly Mummy-1 made in 1999, which was started some 3 years before in 1996. That means more than 20 years ago, the screenplay, editing, story, concept, action etc were so advanced.

Not sure why the entire India is so much in awe for this crap graphics in BB2.

So many weak links like: Poor graphics of Wild Boar fighting, super natural jumpings of Prabhas, thaadi chettu climax etc etc. 

hahaha... pichha comedy ga.

On 05/05/2017 at 1:04 AM, worstandhra said:

Mari Hollywood tho comparision endhuku bhayya. Kontha mandi aithe assalu Hollywood ki Rajamouli danger vochindhi antunnaru.

Orey neeyamma navvaleka chacha.

Definite gaa Graphics and budget lo Hollywood ni beat cheyyaleru, kaani direction, story , editing screenplay vetilo yedhana oka field lo Hollywood ni challenge cheyyagaladantaava mana SSR ?

chaalu bro, ivaalti ki comedy CITI_c$y

SSR is a 3rd rate director. but edho kashtapaddadu. let him enjoy his success. 

On 5/4/2017 at 10:01 AM, icecreamZ said:

graphics lo height penchochu or weight thagginchochu mithrama......kaani raajasam penchalev.....adhi blood lo untadhi..... ika hollywood ki raajasam praichayam cheyalsina time vachindhi

@3$%@3$% okka cinema tho motham west ni eleminate cheyyalani pedda plan ye vesav...

On 5/4/2017 at 10:01 AM, icecreamZ said:

graphics lo height penchochu or weight thagginchochu mithrama......kaani raajasam penchalev.....adhi blood lo untadhi..... ika hollywood ki raajasam praichayam cheyalsina time vachindhi

@3$%@3$% okka cinema tho motham west ni eleminate cheyyalani pedda plan ye vesav...

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

next movie sure ga maryada ramanna laga chinna movie tistadu...eee 5 years padina kastaniki relax avvaliga....

Relax aithe flops osthai.. bb mundhu nee fav movie entante chaala saarlu MR annadu.. so he directed it with passion .. 

12 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Relax aithe flops osthai.. bb mundhu nee fav movie entante chaala saarlu MR annadu.. so he directed it with passion .. 

relax ante ala kadu bhayya...movies without graphics and vfx ani.....