switched to brown rice from white rice

i_sudigadu

3 minutes ago, manchivaadu said:

thanks sattulu 

nuvvu lunch and dinner em thintunnav only lean meat protein and salads aa ?

Brahmi-2.gif

nakau 6 pack avasaram ledhu 

but i eat anything that is not loaded in carbs and is crunchy 

first lo started with carrots ,celery, cucumbers and apples  

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• sattipandu

• Quickgun_murugan

• Prabhas_Fan

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, ARYA said:

we always cook half brown rice and half quinoa..its kinda good

Thanks buddy I am starting to do the same as well. Also cheaper than just eating Quinoa. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Do you eat Wheat/Bread or some other carbs instead of rice? 

conscious ga em thinanu, at most the bread i eat is sourdough and omlette  or english muffin and omlette 

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

conscious ga em thinanu, at most the bread i eat is sourdough and omlette  or english muffin and omlette 

Okay cool. I tried to totally cut off carbs man but it's hard to not consume some sort of carbs unless you are on a total keto diet. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay cool. I tried to totally cut off carbs man but it's hard to not consume some sort of carbs unless you are on a total keto diet. 

even chapathi also has carbs in it ?

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

nenu carbs cutting meeda concentrate cheyyale ekkuva , sugars and salts thagginchaaa first lo

occasional cake or cheetos/chips valla em nastham ledhu anipinchindhi kaani, mentally thinakoodadhu ani decide aythey better

i was told all the sugars and salts should naturally come from food you eat, so i chose carrots and fruits for sugars and celery stalks for salt 

4-5 pounds chipotle shredded chicken chesukuntey oka 2 weeks vachedhi as an alternate source of protein 

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

nenu carbs cutting meeda concentrate cheyyale ekkuva , sugars and salts thagginchaaa first lo

occasional cake or cheetos/chips valla em nastham ledhu anipinchindhi kaani, mentally thinakoodadhu ani decide aythey better

i was told all the sugars and salts should naturally come from food you eat, so i chose carrots and fruits for sugars and celery stalks for salt 

4-5 pounds chipotle shredded chicken chesukuntey oka 2 weeks vachedhi as an alternate source of protein 

Yeah man I usually buy farm range eggs and whole chickens. Oka saturday koorchuni cut the chicken into smaller pieces and marinade them for the coming week. That way when I have to cook them on a given day it hardly takes 30 minutes to bake it the way I like it. Baane workout avutondi. Mostly eat chicken, eggs, fish like tuna/salmon and quinoa along with brown rice on alternate days. 

Liking it this way so far, snack ki eating avocados. Carrots somehow I don't like much, like beets though. Eat Kale every other day, naaku sweets weakness undi. But mostly eating fruits and berries to satisfy that urge, oh and greek yogurt too. 

3 hours ago, sattipandu said:

whr did u buy this 

whr did u buy this 

whr did u buy this