• sattipandu

• Quickgun_murugan

• Prabhas_Fan

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LuckyLoser said:

whr did u buy this 

pre-bake oven to 400 fahrenheit

arrange chicken breast in a baking tray with minimal overlap

blend two of these  df5fca6a-536c-41f0-a902-25cc102f81eb_1.09c19c8d35682d2814eb32753971277f.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF  with some raw garlic in a blender  and pour it over chicken

bake it covered  with foil for 1 hr, rest for another 1 hr.

use 2 forks to shred as u like , taste and adjust salt 

that's it , store it in a good pyrex vessel in fridge and it should kast atleast 2 weeks 

10 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah man I usually buy farm range eggs and whole chickens. Oka saturday koorchuni cut the chicken into smaller pieces and marinade them for the coming week. That way when I have to cook them on a given day it hardly takes 30 minutes to bake it the way I like it. Baane workout avutondi. Mostly eat chicken, eggs, fish like tuna/salmon and quinoa along with brown rice on alternate days. 

Liking it this way so far, snack ki eating avocados. Carrots somehow I don't like much, like beets though. Eat Kale every other day, naaku sweets weakness undi. But mostly eating fruits and berries to satisfy that urge, oh and greek yogurt too. 

Marinate chesi refrigerator lo pedithe, 1 week varku baane untada chicken?? Daily cut chesi marinate cheyyalante time kudaratle naaku

Yeah man I usually buy farm range eggs and whole chickens. Oka saturday koorchuni cut the chicken into smaller pieces and marinade them for the coming week. That way when I have to cook them on a given day it hardly takes 30 minutes to bake it the way I like it. Baane workout avutondi. Mostly eat chicken, eggs, fish like tuna/salmon and quinoa along with brown rice on alternate days. 

Liking it this way so far, snack ki eating avocados. Carrots somehow I don't like much, like beets though. Eat Kale every other day, naaku sweets weakness undi. But mostly eating fruits and berries to satisfy that urge, oh and greek yogurt too. 

Marinate chesi refrigerator lo pedithe, 1 week varku baane untada chicken?? Daily cut chesi marinate cheyyalante time kudaratle naaku

13 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

Lost 8-9  lbs in 5 months

edina workout chestava or no? only rice marchinatha matrana weight loss aytham antava?%$#$

13 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

Lost 8-9  lbs in 5 months

edina workout chestava or no? only rice marchinatha matrana weight loss aytham antava?%$#$

13 minutes ago, Doola said:

Daaniki taggattu work out kuda cheyyali daling

20 minutes ago, Doola said:

No maneste matuku emi avvadhu....

35 minutes ago, Prabhas_Fan said:

Daaniki taggattu work out kuda cheyyali daling

28 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

No maneste matuku emi avvadhu....

ya TS adi mention cheyyale kada andukani adiga....just rice marchatam valla tagga annatuga vundi aa post...got it ))(<

16 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Do you eat Wheat/Bread or some other carbs instead of rice? 

Yes to the brain it's a slow poison to your body

damn 

Do you eat Wheat/Bread or some other carbs instead of rice? 

Yes to the brain it's a slow poison to your body

damn