Amway Aunty nannu add cheskundi Facebook....nenu reverse game aadi nanu :)

BulletBaskar

Hi, How are you? I am xxx and I currently work as IT Consultant in xxx. I also run and operate my own company in non-productive time and happened to come across your profile in FB suggestions. By any chance do you consider yourself open minded for opportunities outside of work routine? Reply when you see the message so that we can plan to schedule a time to catchup and discuss the opportunity. Good luck !

I'm on h1b too. Can you run a company when you are on a work visa? Is that allowed?

The one which we are doing. Yes absolutely you can.
where do you live in xxx?

xxx + xxx . what about you ?
xxx and xxx
thats close by
anyways... I dont want to waste your time, just want to say I'm interested in the networking businesses

Then we can meet tomorrow and discuss in detail. If that's sounds good we can go ahead with further steps. Does that sound like a plan ?
my bad... I wanted to say I'm not interested
thanks for the consideration though

Chat Conversation End

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BulletBaskar

• tennisluvr

• captainAF

• chicchara

Hi, How are you? I am xxx and I currently work as IT Consultant in xxx. I also run and operate my own company in non-productive time and happened to come across your profile in FB suggestions. By any chance do you consider yourself open minded for opportunities outside of work routine? Reply when you see the message so that we can plan to schedule a time to catchup and discuss the opportunity. Good luck !

I'm on h1b too. Can you run a company when you are on a work visa? Is that allowed?

xxx and xxx
thats close by
anyways... I dont want to waste your time, just want to say I'm interested in the networking businesses

Then we can meet tomorrow and discuss in detail. If that's sounds good we can go ahead with further steps. Does that sound like a plan ?

Chat Conversation End

xxx and xxx
thats close by

Chat Conversation End

Hi xxx, How are you? I am xxx and I currently work as IT Consultant in Denver. I also run and operate my own company in non-productive time and happened to come across your profile in FB suggestions. By any chance do you consider yourself open minded for opportunities outside of work routine? Reply when you see the message so that we can plan to schedule a time to catchup and discuss the opportunity. Good luck !

xxx + xxx. what about you ?
xxx and xxx
thats close by

Chat Conversation End

Hi xxx, How are you? I am xxx and I currently work as IT Consultant in Denver. I also run and operate my own company in non-productive time and happened to come across your profile in FB suggestions. By any chance do you consider yourself open minded for opportunities outside of work routine? Reply when you see the message so that we can plan to schedule a time to catchup and discuss the opportunity. Good luck !

xxx and xxx
thats close by

Chat Conversation End

On 5/5/2017 at 7:09 PM, captainAF said:

xxx and xxx
thats close by

Chat Conversation End

endi ee racha

enni sarlu copy paste chesi sastav okate matter @3$%