A "liberal" muslim in India.

lazybugger

https://kafila.online/2017/04/26/the-unapologetic-indian-muslim-sabiha-farhat/

Our neighbours often commended my mother on keeping the house ‘so clean despite being a Muslim’. Now I remember how much effort went into scrubbing the floors.  

The entire effort went to waste when our neighbours visited but refused to recognize a ‘clean muslim home’.  All they would say was, “but you are not like Muslims”.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Ara_Tenkai

• mahesh1

• gilly

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was in class 6 or 7, that famous India-Pakistan cricket match happened, in which Javed Miandad hit a six on the last ball.

But Javed Miandad spoiled it all for us, I remember my brother cried when we lost that match. 

The next day in school when everyone was discussing cricket, I was shut up by simply being told – “oh, you must have celebrated yesterday, after all, your side won.”  I was stunned into silence. 

This one I have a hard time believing.  I was too young to have watched this match. But even when I was 15, I don't remember this Hindu-Muslim divide, and I studied in a pakka Hindutva school.

May be I'm too dumb to make connections. There were other ways our school showed their ugly Hindutva buddhi. By forcing kids who didn't want to attend 'puja' do it. etc.

Majority of Hindus sincerely believe that Hinduism is better than Islam. @3$%

It really isn't. Hindus fare worse in every parameter (non-financial) than muslims, even while holding power in India. Hindus are that backward in their own country.

Its funny they think muslims are worse.

I love this description of a liberal Hindu.

My ‘liberal Hindu’ friend expects people like me to not raise my voice – for he alone has the right to criticise ‘his PM’, ‘his government’, ‘his army’ and ‘his motherland’?!!! He does not want me to react to communal killings or state atrocities, not even state policies. He simply does not want me to have an opinion forget criticizing political ideologies. He is also not willing to look at facts, figures, documents, history.  He is the one who eats eggs, fish, chicken, mutton and pork, he drinks scotch, he is well dressed, he is educated and has a white collar job. Infact he even relishes my Biryani.  He is the one whose daughter can choose to marry anyone except a muslim man…

Hyderabad Biriyani!!! Wah.. wah!!! ultimate. Shann of Hyderabad and all.

but Turakollu :( ... No. we don't want them @3$%

fcuking hypocrites.

In fact, after this current wave of Hindutva hatred subsides, and things get back to normal, Hindus should apologise to muslims for being patient with them.

3 minutes ago, gilly said:

bro na school classmates eddaru use to support porki team Just saying

Ass oles everywhere.................

pak ki support chesthey assholes aypothara.. okay alaaney anukundaam.

Hindu side assholes gurinchi ee thread. baaga ekkuvey unnaru mana side kooda.

13 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nuvvu minority pig eating asshole aa lk

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Indian hindus hate when muslims support muslims in pakistan or somewhere else..but its not the same when Indian hindus sympathize with and cry tears over th eplight of Hindus in pakistan and bangladesh 

@3$%  hypocrisy at its best

3 minutes ago, siru said:

Indian hindus hate when muslims support muslims in pakistan or somewhere else..but its not the same when Indian hindus sympathize with and cry tears over th eplight of Hindus in pakistan and bangladesh 

vadoka minority slave pig...hindus chetilo barbariously rafe ayyadu anduke frustration

4 minutes ago, siru said:

Hypocrisy is human condition. But to not recognize it (as an adult) is either dumbfuckery or extreme bigotry.

manollu hypocrisy ni daati ekkadiko ellipoyaaru. Now they are confident of justifying any incident of muslim lynching for whatever reasons.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Hypocrisy is human condition. But to not recognize it (as an adult) is either dumbfuckery or extreme bigotry.

manollu hypocrisy ni daati ekkadiko ellipoyaaru. Now they are confident of justifying any incident of muslim lynching for whatever reasons.

yes this has to do with pig eating minority asshole such as you and such is the act of regorous enhancement of gesturing the mistify so as to belerate the ascendancy of nothing short of a short pitch ball you kissing hindu assss of rare thing you can absorb the plight of an individual