A "liberal" muslim in India.

lazybugger

9 minutes ago, siru said:

Indian hindus hate when muslims support muslims in pakistan or somewhere else..but its not the same when Indian hindus sympathize with and cry tears over th eplight of Hindus in pakistan and bangladesh 

@3$%  hypocrisy at its best

I really don't trust muslims who support Pakistan. I think they are among the worst assholes. I don't mind pak cricket team supporters. Pak teams have been awesome over the years.

Hindus supporting minorities in Pak/Bang are a million times better than muslims in India supporting Pak.

I prefer muslims in India rise up and talk more about their rights as Indian citizens than supporting Pakistan. 

But I have to admit, I've never come across a muslim in India who supports Pakistan. I think they just want to make ends meet, like every other Indian, but are stereotyped by the majority, and made to suffer.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Ara_Tenkai

• mahesh1

• gilly

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

pak ki support chesthey assholes aypothara.. okay alaaney anukundaam.

Hindu side assholes gurinchi ee thread. baaga ekkuvey unnaru mana side kooda.

pak ki support chesthey assholes aypothara.. okay alaaney anukundaam.- Yes bro na case lo itharu nu thinae thindi india undedhi india mala support Fak enti bro

Hindu side assholes gurinchi ee thread. baaga ekkuvey unnaru mana side kooda. - andhukae clear ga anna kadaa ASS oles everywhere ani 

Just now, gilly said:

pak ki support chesthey assholes aypothara.. okay alaaney anukundaam.- Yes bro na case lo itharu nu thinae thindi india undedhi india mala support Fak enti bro

Hindu side assholes gurinchi ee thread. baaga ekkuvey unnaru mana side kooda. - andhukae clear ga anna kadaa ASS oles everywhere ani 

assholes everywhere unnaru ani, mana inti assholes ni lite ga odileya kudadhu.

1 minute ago, gilly said:

BTW na best friends 10 untey dantlo 5 Mulm brothers

ramazan ki pothundey they use to come for dussera

na close frnd died papam some heart disease vala ana big victim in control room blast.... 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

assholes everywhere unnaru ani, mana inti assholes ni lite ga odileya kudadhu.

i never said  lite bro 

they should be equally punished............ 

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

pak ki support chesthey assholes aypothara.. okay alaaney anukundaam.

Hindu side assholes gurinchi ee thread. baaga ekkuvey unnaru mana side kooda.

Assholes are everywhere irrespective of caste religion and nationality...

Didn't you forget the school bombing in Peshawar!! The atrocities by Hindus on minorities and the recent T*ump Campaign slogans by Christians.

Because your are hurt by one community you are just biased!!

I believe in karma and according to it every human should be punished based on his wrong doings...

Dude, stop this bullshit. Tappu iru vaipula undhi. Not just one side. I grew up in a neighbourhood & city where muslims are in majority. India-Pak match jariginappudu and India odipothe, we used to hear fireworks from those neighborhoods. Ask any one from Hyderabad who has lived in Old city or close to old city. Naa school friends chaala mandhi muslims but they were good people but at the same time I have seen people with deep rooted animosity towards people of other religions.

School lo open ga teachers mundhu 'World lo max Christians or muslims. Future kuuda maadhe. meeke dikku ledhu. Kottuku potaru' ane muslim ni kuuda chusa,

And this animosity is increasing day-by-day with the influence of Saudi Wahhabism. Saudi gallu India & other nations lo full ga mosque lu kattadam and then valla ideology unna clerks ni akkada appoint cheyydama and then these guys spread their hatred to other folks. Nenu India lo grow ayina neighbourhood ela change ayyindho naaku telusu. India & Hyderabad motham janalu full moderate & liberal avutha unte(interms of dressing, outlook, culture), these guys are becoming more & more radical. Okappudu ammayilu college age vachaka kuuda burqa vesukune vaaru kaadhu & kites, firecrackers lantivi enjoy chese vallu. But now, they started wearing full body burka from age of 12-13 and they stopped celebrating flying kites & fireworks. I'm not saying that they should follow our festivals or do some activities but just scared at the reason on why they stopped.

Ivanni chusi ippudu Hindus kuuda start chesaru.

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

Assholes are everywhere irrespective of caste religion and nationality...

Didn't you forget the school bombing in Peshawar!! The atrocities by Hindus on minorities and the recent T*ump Campaign slogans by Christians.

Because your are hurt by one community you are just biased!!

I believe in karma and according to it every human should be punished based on his wrong doings...

majority assholery is much more harmful.

Its fascinating how these liberals forget about all important and serious issues and find petty incident/topic and force people to discuss on it..

Just now, lazybugger said:

majority assholery is much more harmful.

How do define majority??? Muslim population is more than Hindus by many folds in this world... So it is just your country that matters???

1 minute ago, kranthi111983 said:

Dude, stop this bullshit. Tappu iru vaipula undhi. Not just one side. I grew up in a neighbourhood & city where muslims are in majority. India-Pak match jariginappudu and India odipothe, we used to hear fireworks from those neighborhoods. Ask any one from Hyderabad who has lived in Old city or close to old city. Naa school friends chaala mandhi muslims but they were good people but at the same time I have seen people with deep rooted animosity towards people of other religions.

School lo open ga teachers mundhu 'World lo max Christians or muslims. Future kuuda maadhe. meeke dikku ledhu. Kottuku potaru' ane muslim ni kuuda chusa,

And this animosity is increasing day-by-day with the influence of Saudi Wahhabism. Saudi gallu India & other nations lo full ga mosque lu kattadam and then valla ideology unna clerks ni akkada appoint cheyydama and then these guys spread their hatred to other folks. Nenu India lo grow ayina neighbourhood ela change ayyindho naaku telusu. India & Hyderabad motham janalu full moderate & liberal avutha unte(interms of dressing, outlook, culture), these guys are becoming more & more radical. Okappudu ammayilu college age vachaka kuuda burqa vesukune vaaru kaadhu & kites, firecrackers lantivi enjoy chese vallu. But now, they started wearing full body burka from age of 12-13 and they stopped celebrating flying kites & fireworks. I'm not saying that they should follow our festivals or do some activities but just scared at the reason on why they stopped.

Ivanni chusi ippudu Hindus kuuda start chesaru.

dude, what are you trying to say? that only your side must be heard aa?

take it easy dude.

I posted the muslim side. That's also a 'side' no? or are you saying that they shouldn't have an opinion, or that you won't consider it?

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

How do define majority??? Muslim population is more than Hindus by many folds in this world... So it is just your country that matters???

its not 'many' folds. It's not even two times hindu population actually.

anyway that doesn't matter. what matters is what happens in India. If you are going to support treatment of muslims without any regards to human rights, better remove the word secular from the constitution and declare Hindu nation.

Let the entire world know what an backward religious country India is. why pretend.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

dude, what are you trying to say? that only your side must be heard aa?

take it easy dude.

I posted the muslim side. That's also a 'side' no? or are you saying that they shouldn't have an opinion, or that you won't consider it?

Taking sides will simply aggravate the problems chillar, instead generalize the problem and say everybody should stop it... of course, if you do that you will not get chillar..

51 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I really don't trust muslims who support Pakistan. I think they are among the worst assholes. I don't mind pak cricket team supporters. Pak teams have been awesome over the years.

Hindus supporting minorities in Pak/Bang are a million times better than muslims in India supporting Pak.

I prefer muslims in India rise up and talk more about their rights as Indian citizens than supporting Pakistan. 

But I have to admit, I've never come across a muslim in India who supports Pakistan. I think they just want to make ends meet, like every other Indian, but are stereotyped by the majority, and made to suffer.

I don't think any one can support other team because they are just good. Why weren't they supporting Australia?? Aus is a very good team since beginning...