A "liberal" muslim in India.

lazybugger

6 minutes ago, kranthi111983 said:

Ivanni chusi ippudu Hindus kuuda start chesaru.

lol. highlight. majority undi kooda ee kharma ento Hindus ki.

aalochinchi choodu. nijam entantey. hindus (the ones you consider hindus) are not majority in India. so aa insecurity untadhi.

andukey andaritho manchiga untey manchidi. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Ara_Tenkai

• mahesh1

• gilly

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I don't think any one can support other team because they are just good. Why weren't they supporting Australia?? Aus is a very good team since beginning... 

offtopic brother. :) tokkalo cricket ki antha importance avasarama.

adhey cheppesina ga. Pak muslims ni support chesey Indian muslims are assholes ani. inka em cheppali ani expect chesthunnav?

next point ki move avvu brother.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

dude, what are you trying to say? that only your side must be heard aa?

take it easy dude.

I posted the muslim side. That's also a 'side' no? or are you saying that they shouldn't have an opinion, or that you won't consider it?

India lone kaadhu world motham lo ekkadina people are judgemental about people who are different from them in terms of religion, caste, region, their economic status. Prathi okkadu inkokadi pi oka opinion penchukoni untadu. Ala ani worls motham lo India lone Muslims ni ill-treat chestaru anattu cheptunnavu ga.

rest of india ki biharis ante rough ga, rowdy laaga bhuuthulu maatladataru ani anukuntaru

North east lo unna folks asalu Indians kaadhu. Vaaledho aduvullo untrau, Chinese anukuntaru

south Indians ante annitlo sambar eskoni tinadam, prathi word mundhu 'ayyo, ayyo' anadam

poor reighbourhood lo perigithe vallaki manners undavu, class ledhu anukovadam

ila india lone vandha & world lo ekkadina untayi but oka china incident ni pattukoni india antha bigoted nation ani chupinchadam gurinchi nenu adigedhi. Nee prathi post negativity tappa konchamaina positivity untadha ? You have some serious issue or you cannot digest that Modi & BJP are prevailing everywhere.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

its not 'many' folds. It's not even two times hindu population actually.

anyway that doesn't matter. what matters is what happens in India. If you are going to support treatment of muslims without any regards to human rights, better remove the word secular from the constitution and declare Hindu nation.

Let the entire world know what an backward religious country India is. why pretend.

Look at any country which has muslim majority population and how they treat minorities in their nation and then talk !! Look at any city in India which turned from muslim minority to muslim majority and see how it changed and the treatment of non-muslims once they become minority. Neethulu cheppadam kaadhu brother. Nuvvu support chese Danni justify kuuda cheyya galagali.

Just now, kranthi111983 said:

India lone kaadhu world motham lo ekkadina people are judgemental about people who are different from them in terms of religion, caste, region, their economic status. Prathi okkadu inkokadi pi oka opinion penchukoni untadu. Ala ani worls motham lo India lone Muslims ni ill-treat chestaru anattu cheptunnavu ga.

rest of india ki biharis ante rough ga, rowdy laaga bhuuthulu maatladataru ani anukuntaru

North east lo unna folks asalu Indians kaadhu. Vaaledho aduvullo untrau, Chinese anukuntaru

south Indians ante annitlo sambar eskoni tinadam, prathi word mundhu 'ayyo, ayyo' anadam

poor reighbourhood lo perigithe vallaki manners undavu, class ledhu anukovadam

ila india lone vandha & world lo ekkadina untayi but oka china incident ni pattukoni india antha bigoted nation ani chupinchadam gurinchi nenu adigedhi. Nee prathi post negativity tappa konchamaina positivity untadha ? You have some serious issue or you cannot digest that Modi & BJP are prevailing everywhere.

idantha naaku telidha? nenu ninna puttina anukunnava?

india lo structural bias undhi muslims meedha. It stems from such cultural stereotypes. Muslims meedha maatram kaadhu. other very backward castes, dalits meedha kooda.

andukey India is not able to achieve its potential.

inka jeevithantham, bhagavad geetha goppalu cheppukuntu gadipesthey India automatic ga world leader aypothunda, cheppu? 

veetini sarididdal sindhey. thappu evari meedha anedhi kaadhu. problem ki ela solution ani aalochinchuko.

aa solution majority nay aalochinchali. vaalley power lo undedhi. vaallakey saadhyam. 

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

its not 'many' folds. It's not even two times hindu population actually.

anyway that doesn't matter. what matters is what happens in India. If you are going to support treatment of muslims without any regards to human rights, better remove the word secular from the constitution and declare Hindu nation.

Let the entire world know what an backward religious country India is. why pretend.

Probably you have not read my post properly... I have said that every person be treated as human and not based on their religion. 

Kashmiri brahmins were tortured, UP dalits were mistreated, Punjab Sikhs were Masaccred, Gujarat Muslims were killed. It happened with everyone. As an educated you should understand that all this happens because of the political gains. No one will have personal hatred towards others. People are struggling with their lives. No one has time to show their hatred.

Dont argue that only hindus are in the govt. even muslims had social power and the movie industry is ruled by the muslim communtiy and no body wants to do any good to the people.

Just now, kranthi111983 said:

Look at any country which has muslim majority population and how they treat minorities in their nation and then talk !! Look at any city in India which turned from muslim minority to muslim majority and see how it changed and the treatment of non-muslims once they become minority. Neethulu cheppadam kaadhu brother. Nuvvu support chese Danni justify kuuda cheyya galagali.

Hindus emanna goppaga treat chesthunnara minorities ni?

repu India lo kooda aa muslim countries lo ochinattu political problems osthey, first dhadi jarigedhi muslims meedhey. India is not much better than those muslim countries. idhi true.

Probably you have not read my post properly... I have said that every person be treated as human and not based on their religion. 

Kashmiri brahmins were tortured, UP dalits were mistreated, Punjab Sikhs were Masaccred, Gujarat Muslims were killed. It happened with everyone. As an educated you should understand that all this happens because of the political gains. No one will have personal hatred towards others. People are struggling with their lives. No one has time to show their hatred.

Dont argue that only hindus are in the govt. even muslims had social power and the movie industry is ruled by the muslim communtiy and no body wants to do any good to the people.

dude. calm down first.

If you want to go down this route, you won't like the things I'll type.

the original topic is something else. Its about how a 'liberal' muslim is treated in India. and how they have overcompensate for their muslimness, and at the end still be the 'other' in their own country.

emotion pakkana petti respond avvu. lekuntey leave it. if you are saying that liberal muslims have no right to talk about Hindus unless they set their Islam in order, its okay. I won't argue. leave it.

gaurakshak aney peru tho antha mandhi muslims ni target chesi champina kooda meeru inka same arguments chesthunnaru antey, I can understand.

naadhey buddi thakkuva.

Hindus deggara intha kanna ekkuva expect cheyyalem ani telusukovalsindhi.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dude. calm down first.

If you want to go down this route, you won't like the things I'll type.

the original topic is something else. Its about how a 'liberal' muslim is treated in India. and how they have overcompensate for their muslimness, and at the end still be the 'other' in their own country.

emotion pakkana petti respond avvu. lekuntey leave it. if you are saying that liberal muslims have no right to talk about Hindus unless they set their Islam in order, its okay. I won't argue. leave it.

ok bro ... u just want to hear what you think about the issue... I cant say your words... I just say that India is great and like every country it has some problems and it will solve its problems.... Jai Hind!!!

repu meekantha US lo pillalni penchuthunnappudu telusthadi. 

but I doubt you'll be considerate enough towards your kid, or smart enough to pick the cues.

ok bro ... u just want to hear what you think about the issue... I cant say your words... I just say that India is great and like every country it has some problems and it will solve its problems.... Jai Hind!!!

I don't think it will. I think India will go from bad to really worse. 

Hindu's blind hatred of muslims will be their downfall.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

gaurakshak aney peru tho antha mandhi muslims ni target chesi champina kooda meeru inka same arguments chesthunnaru antey, I can understand.

naadhey buddi thakkuva.

Hindus deggara intha kanna ekkuva expect cheyyalem ani telusukovalsindhi.

so ippudu andaru Hindus ni generalize chesava ra lucha

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I don't think it will. I think India will go from bad to really worse. 

Hindu's blind hatred of muslims will be their downfall.

why don't you think positively... every one is educated and internet is bringing everyone on a common platform. Everyone is well aware of what is going on... Its just a  matter of time that people will understand that religions are useless...