• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don_Draper

• manchivaadu

• rako

• lazybugger

16 minutes ago, hydbadi said:

Dora ani nayantara latest movie .....bagundhi if intrested watch on youtbe

will watch @Muney time inside of the tube of google may be alter watch possible if time

Brahmi-2.gif

3 minutes ago, manchivaadu said:

will watch @Muney time inside of the tube of google may be alter watch possible if time

Brahmi-2.gif

I no watch Telugu movies but I do some best which intimidated for the level of my knowledge English understand and useful 👏👏

On 5/5/2017 at 0:26 PM, rako said:

bhayya's weekend istarted ikkada, manchi movies list veyyandi...

PS: dayachesi telugu movie name matram vaddu... :)

1) It dawned upon me how passionless you are, and how less exciting you are as a person, that you have to look for movies in order to spend the weekend.

2) But it also dawned upon me that you are a super-king-sized intellect that has digested all the creative energies available in Telugu films and now are looking towards external sources to achieve an orgasm.

1 hour ago, MindRinger said:

1) It dawned upon me how passionless you are, and how less exciting you are as a person, that you have to look for movies in order to spend the weekend.

2) But it also dawned upon me that you are a super-king-sized intellect that has digested all the creative energies available in Telugu films and now are looking towards external sources to achieve an orgasm.

hahahhaha....

I have seen (with your posts and comments) how passionate you are as a person :) .. Keep going 

On 5/5/2017 at 2:20 PM, lazybugger said:

captain fantastic (social commentary) - brilliant movie. One of the best I've watched.

irrational man (slightly comedic).

Elle (French thriller)

After your recommendation captain fantastic susina bugger bayya!! incredible. Sala dhanya vadalu 

On 5/14/2017 at 2:15 PM, MindRinger said:

batanis super sized  ayenayi ... wow 

nee ID chusthey naaku matrix gurthu vasthadhi