Modi oka biscuit antunna Ex-bhakt Sivaji

siru

Ok this guy, let me give my 2 cents here:

First of all this guy is really an hypocrite period.

As a part of dowry from his wife(he talks about women's welfare and social justice), he received around 20 to 25 acres of agricultural land near guntur which he sold to a huge price after telangana's and andhra's are bifurcated.

He partnered with TV Asia(Its a TV Channel which will only telecast states of the USA in different languages but Telugu) and started Telugu version of it. A close person to me works there.

He pretends like he is patriotic and care for India but go to US and apply for citizen ship under the rich category(I don't know if he got it or not).

He talks so much about corruption and corrupted people but when De-monetization happened, his company paid almost all of the employees salary(around 30 to 40 ppl) in cash(old 1000 notes) .

The Channel which he partnered continued its operation for about 6 months and all of sudden on jan-16(its after sankranti) he closed the office without any information or notice and made almost 30 to 40 people lives chaotic, but he complain about other leaders ruling.(FYI the office has not yet started till today and don't know if it starts or not).

31 minutes ago, raj2909 said:

Ok this guy, let me give my 2 cents here:

First of all this guy is really an hypocrite period.

As a part of dowry from his wife(he talks about women's welfare and social justice), he received around 20 to 25 acres of agricultural land near guntur which he sold to a huge price after telangana's and andhra's are bifurcated.

He partnered with TV Asia(Its a TV Channel which will only telecast states of the USA in different languages but Telugu) and started Telugu version of it. A close person to me works there.

He pretends like he is patriotic and care for India but go to US and apply for citizen ship under the rich category(I don't know if he got it or not).

He talks so much about corruption and corrupted people but when De-monetization happened, his company paid almost all of the employees salary(around 30 to 40 ppl) in cash(old 1000 notes) .

The Channel which he partnered continued its operation for about 6 months and all of sudden on jan-16(its after sankranti) he closed the office without any information or notice and made almost 30 to 40 people lives chaotic, but he complain about other leaders ruling.(FYI the office has not yet started till today and don't know if it starts or not).

intha story undha vaniki @3$%

Veedu oka sollu yadava... Anta la badha pade vaadu.... Poi elections lo nunchoni help cheyamanu mari.. tumblr_mz8w7vdEXa1spvnemo1_250.gif?14036

He is a very big hypocrite.. nyijas.gif?1404631749

ee lavada gadu cinemallo flop avuthey mumbai potha, evaru thelini place potha US potha motel business cchestha suicide thought occhindhi endhi vayy eedu cheppetdhi