H1b returned to India and wife commits suicide.

Android_Halwa

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dasara_bullodu

• Android_Halwa

• princeofheaven

Not so surprising, expect more of these to happen. US lo 8 years unnaka poyi India lo ela brakutharu man it will be like living in hell.

nenu kooda personally can't see myself living in India no matter how much money you can give me, better ikkade illegal ayipotha if it comes down to that. Or go to some other developed nation.

10 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Not so surprising, expect more of these to happen. US lo 8 years unnaka poyi India lo ela brakutharu man it will be like living in hell.

nenu kooda personally can't see myself living in India no matter how much money you can give me, better ikkade illegal ayipotha if it comes down to that. Or go to some other developed nation.

22 yrs akkade unnam kada kaka, worst case i think we will be fine if we go to India

17 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

22 yrs akkade unnam kada kaka, worst case i think we will be fine if we go to India

Appudu veru ippudu veru brother. I can't see myself working in IT in India atleast, maybe explore other options but I don't know how that goes either. 

18 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

US lo 8 years unnaka poyi India lo ela brakutharu man it will be like living in hell.

Kaastha over ayyindi 

18 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

j&*

20 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change". 

22 minutes ago, ravana said:

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change". 

good one!!

23 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

idi arambham matrame...

ilanti enno cases chustune vuntaru...

especially BOTS and valla over enthusiastic pendalalki idi oka eye opener, moguldlani satainchakandi...vunna dantla sardukondi

Ninna evado OPT VADEE valle vadu suicide chesukundu ane annadu... inka nayam. ... dhaniki OPT vodiki sabandham

ento ardham kale ...