H1b returned to India and wife commits suicide.

Android_Halwa

24 minutes ago, ravana said:

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change". 

*=:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dasara_bullodu

• Android_Halwa

• princeofheaven

On 5/5/2017 at 4:30 PM, tennisluvr said:

Not so surprising, expect more of these to happen. US lo 8 years unnaka poyi India lo ela brakutharu man it will be like living in hell.

nenu kooda personally can't see myself living in India no matter how much money you can give me, better ikkade illegal ayipotha if it comes down to that. Or go to some other developed nation.

nuvvu too much unnav kada... india lo brathalekam ante suicide cheskuntama? ante nachakapothe vere countries ki apply cheskovali.... manchi job kottali like google , ms lo. life will be better.

4 hours ago, ravana said:

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change". 

Survival of the fittest antaru kani...

ye Yitler lanti vado tagilithe ... adaptability bongu emi undavu inka

22 minutes ago, tables said:

nuvvu too much unnav kada... india lo brathalekam ante suicide cheskuntama? ante nachakapothe vere countries ki apply cheskovali.... manchi job kottali like google , ms lo. life will be better.

US ravatanike minimum 2 yrs solid ga prepare ayyi untam... ippudu vere country ki malli entha prepare avvali ? daniki time unda ? family unna valla situation enti ?

24 minutes ago, tables said:

Chesthe neeku GC emanna one year lo isthara? You still have to wait in line never knowing what's going to happen once your visa expires. Google lo unnaru friends even they have left US due to delays, not all but some of them. 

I agree it might help expand your options though, that apart it makes no difference. I don't like living in very crowded places and that's something I will have to live with if I happened to go back to India. That's what I want to avoid. 

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

US ravatanike minimum 2 yrs solid ga prepare ayyi untam... ippudu vere country ki malli entha prepare avvali ? daniki time unda ? family unna valla situation enti ?

Yes fast ga adapt avvali that's a must and should. 

social change..! 

inni rojulu okadu flight ekki US ki vachindu ante by choice ae retuen velletodu..ipudu adi kastha change ayitundi..choice leka return vellalsivastundi ani manollu mentally ready leru..

adoka social stigmata laga ayindi..US nundi return velladam ante 10th class lo fail avadam tho samanam ga treat chestunaru..anduke ie kastalu anni..

4 hours ago, ravana said:

Such things look good on paper. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Chesthe neeku GC emanna one year lo isthara? You still have to wait in line never knowing what's going to happen once your visa expires. Google lo unnaru friends even they have left US due to delays, not all but some of them. 

I agree it might help expand your options though, that apart it makes no difference. I don't like living in very crowded places and that's something I will have to live with if I happened to go back to India. That's what I want to avoid. 

Best option now, get into an MNC 

any country same story.. India needs rapid industrialization as soon as possible

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

social change..! 

inni rojulu okadu flight ekki US ki vachindu ante by choice ae retuen velletodu..ipudu adi kastha change ayitundi..choice leka return vellalsivastundi ani manollu mentally ready leru..

adoka social stigmata laga ayindi..US nundi return velladam ante 10th class lo fail avadam tho samanam ga treat chestunaru..anduke ie kastalu anni..

Exactly, people in India are very narrow minded and general and are quick to judge you without knowing your life's situation. Nuvvu return pothey entandi mee abbayi ochesadu maa pakkinti pinni koduku California lo illu konukkuni settle ayipoyadu ani nee yenaka nee gurinchi neechamga matlade yedhavale 99% of the people. 

Of course I am not saying you should care about such people, but what can you do when 99% of the people are like that. How do you manage living among them. 

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Best option now, get into an MNC 

any country same story.. India needs wage slaves that can die to work as soon as possible

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

That's kinda better than no work. Best eg. is Japan.. people die in work but they have no choice.

Unemployment breeds violence

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

That's kinda better than no work. Unemployment breeds violence

India is heavily dependent on Western nations for projects. Once they start becoming more conservative, end of progress there. Our belief in XYZ god won't guarantee any progress. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Exactly, people in India are very narrow minded and general and are quick to judge you without knowing your life's situation. Nuvvu return pothey entandi mee abbayi ochesadu maa pakkinti pinni koduku California lo illu konukkuni settle ayipoyadu ani nee yenaka nee gurinchi neechamga matlade yedhavale 99% of the people. 

Of course I am not saying you should care about such people, but what can you do when 99% of the people are like that. How do you manage living among them. 

Yeah, Thats the problem. last few years lo chala ekuvaindi India la ie social stigmata.

Recently, My aunt asked me if I had already bought the house in US. The first question should be asked is to whether I have plans to stay here or go back.

another family friend asked me what will I do after going back to India ? As if I cannot do anything in India//

another cousin when I said i'm planning to head back, then he assumed I'm going back as I have troubles with visa here..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, Thats the problem. last few years lo chala ekuvaindi India la ie social stigmata.

Recently, My aunt asked me if I had already bought the house in US. The first question should be asked is to whether I have plans to stay here or go back.

another family friend asked me what will I do after going back to India ? As if I cannot do anything in India//

another cousin when I said i'm planning to head back, then he assumed I'm going back as I have troubles with visa here..

Yes entha sepu pakkintodidi ettundo choodatame kaani manadi manam choosukune common sense leni country. Em chestham, mera bharat mahaan.