Ancient Hindus know many things

futureofandhra

For godsake steal from western science man. fcuking steal, and ask them to fcuk off with ip bullshit. I don't care. I'll steal. will Indian govt protect me from the US? no.

educate everyone. create an industrial revolution in India. until then, stop talking nonsense.

your fellows are busy saving cows. go and help them, bring India back to those glory days where cow was worshipped, instead of being on the menu.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

For godsake steal from western science man. fcuking steal, and ask them to fcuk off with ip bullshit. I don't care. I'll steal. will Indian govt protect me from the US? no.

educate everyone. create an industrial revolution in India. until then, stop talking nonsense.

your fellows are busy saving cows. go and help them, bring India back to those glory days where cow was worshipped, instead of being on the menu.

correct cheppavu bro

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Ancient Hindus Chala technically strong.neellu raagi chambu love tagevallu ippudu west vallu Danni business chestunnaru ekkada miss ayindi ee ideas Anni Hindu nagarikatha Chala goppadi videsi vallu vachi verey Anni tiskuvacharu Kani endhuku matam marutharu intha goppa way of living vadili

Conceptualization is different from operationalization. Our ancestors were too good at forming abstract concepts but  of those very few became materialized at the end. That is why we have so good Epic drams like Mahabharatha, Ramanyana and other folklore stories... etc.. and fewer achievements in Science and Technology.

2 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Gandhi cinema teeste evadu chudadu

ade kadapa king ani teeste 200 days 100 centers

masala petti teeyali appudu gandhi cinema kuda 200 days

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Strict delineation of caste destroyed Indian civilization. Otherwise it could've been the greatest civilization on earth.

still people dont learn. worst bullshitters on planet earth are hindus.

ilaga tingariga alochinchi Ambedkar reservation system tho M gudipadu. now Bright have less chance to qualify where as idiotic lazy dalit can pass just by attending.

esp these muslims... damn man.. they are a bought religion ! andhari ideas ni kalipi coffee chesi brathukuthunnaru

and valla pakka untey smell is same to 10 daysleft over sambar

3 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Strict delineation of caste destroyed Indian civilization. Otherwise it could've been the greatest civilization on earth.

still people dont learn. worst bullshitters on planet earth are hindus.

mana DB lo chaala mandhi janalu ee vishayanni gamaninchali

4 hours ago, lazybugger said:

1. Most accomplishments of Hindus are in the philosophical realm. other accomplishments in science weren't given prominence because brahmins probably had nothing to do with it.

2. ideas were not formalised. only accessible to few who were part of 'that caste'. so no improvements in the idea.

3. They were not really strong at anything. Hindu contribution to knowledge in the last 1000yrs is close to zero. atleast now Hindus should let go of their imaginary golden period, and work for a better future for their kids.

avunu nuvvu 1000yrs nunchi bathike unnav kada neeku thelise untudi @3$%

chillara manushulu chillara buddulu

ANCIENT HINDUISM IS NOT A RELIGION, ITS JUST A WAY OF LIVING.

CONCEPT OF RELIGION STARTED WITH MODERN RELIGIONS LIKE CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM AND AT THE SAME TIME BROUGHT DIFFERENCES IN PEOPLE..

4 hours ago, lazybugger said:

are you saying, Indian society became stagnant out of pure magic?

caste was the downfall of hindus. its clear no. 

Do you know when exactly the caste system started in Hinduism ?