FT offer

tony12345

3 hours ago, nokia123 said:

decent offer baaa..theesukovacchu..if you are looking for stability and have a normal life style...anthe kaani superb offer ani cheppalemu...

delaware lo sales tax ledhu anthe...state tax undhi..car insurance vaasthadhi....2BHK  ki 1150-1300 avuthundhi....based on location

You are right. My bad. But it is only 0.51%. Sales tax ledu kada  state tax kuda ledu anukunna.

Very good offer for a place like Delaware. Quiet place with not much crime and easily accessible to the big cities on the East Coast. 

I had an offer in Delaware too once with Barclays bank in Wilmington, still regret not taking it up. Appatlo(this was in 2013) kooda 98k istha annadu and I had only 4 years experience at that point of time, should have taken up. Mistakes in life. 

100k i DE is pretty good man...set ayipovachu...koncham above the BOT standards life style easy ga maintain cheyochu with family and kid...

Decent 2bhk townhouse niku 1000 ke vachestadi...averaging living expenses with family and kid motham oka 3k lo aipotadi..bindaas bhai..

venakalalki tiragivchudakunda teesesuko bhai offer...

DE lo 100k ante easy ga top 15% of the state earners lo okadivi vuntav..

10 hours ago, zombie said:

nice but depends on ur life style man, kondaru ey brands aina adjust aitaru kondaru organic and thopu brands thappa verey vi konaru.. so same thing.. daily coffee alavatu untey bayata thagithey 30*1.5=$45 aitundi or starbucks aithey 30*4=120 aitundi simple... 2 coffee lu health nashanam cheyseyvey aina aa difference 

bayata ante ekkada?

14 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

100k i DE is pretty good man...set ayipovachu...koncham above the BOT standards life style easy ga maintain cheyochu with family and kid...

Decent 2bhk townhouse niku 1000 ke vachestadi...averaging living expenses with family and kid motham oka 3k lo aipotadi..bindaas bhai..

venakalalki tiragivchudakunda teesesuko bhai offer...

DE lo 100k ante easy ga top 15% of the state earners lo okadivi vuntav..

thanks bhayya