Why lazy bugger hate upper caste people or Hindus??

captain_raju

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• captain_raju

• tom bhayya

• Feelingbad

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

everywhere I turn, I see upper caste Hindus. so I hate them. natural no.

I thought you are born to them 

13 minutes ago, captain_raju said:

??? 

Any personal reason ?

It is justifiable Becoz it must happen. I believe he is against a few people who think their birth is gifted.

35 minutes ago, yaman said:

It is justifiable Becoz it must happen. I believe he is against a few people who think their birth is gifted.

@3$% oka kulam or matham lo puttinantha maathraana successful or unsuccessful ayipothaara?

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

He hates evrything and evryone in the world.. except losers... coz he is one of those... @3$%

says the guy who has to buy books to learn how to become a winner. @3$%

just majority ki against velladam athani time pass anthey.. kaali time ekkuva aithey time pass cheyadaaniki adhey best. gumpu lo govindha kaakunda undhamani trying

45 minutes ago, yaman said:

not just that. Its the lack of interest in public policy for Hindus. Everything is hit/miss for them.

just see comment of @tom bhayya to yours. Its typical. They don't care that there are probably millions of brilliant people who don't even have access to the same opportunities that he access (unless they take the criminal route).

He's just happy that mediocre people in his group, live reasonably well. So they can wish each other great times whenever they meet.

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

just majority ki against velladam athani time pass anthey.. kaali time ekkuva aithey time pass cheyadaaniki adhey best. gumpu lo govindha kaakunda undhamani trying

partly right, and partly wrong.

I can go against the majority by being a total asshole. I'm capable of that too.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

not just that. Its the lack of interest in public policy for Hindus. Everything is hit/miss for them.

just see comment of @tom bhayya to yours. Its typical. They don't care that there are probably millions of brilliant people who don't even have access to the same opportunities that he access (unless they take the criminal route).

He's just happy that mediocre people in his group, live reasonably well. So they can wish each other great times whenever they meet.

name few opportunities that are not available for few castes or religions

9 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

name few opportunities that are not available for few castes or religions

mediocre dalits don't live as well as mediocre brahmins. simple. when that happens, we'll talk about 'opportunities'.

you are talking like republicans talk about 'healthcare access'. ofcourse all castes in India can 'access high quality education' (according to you), but in reality, they can't even afford it. This is not even considering that dalit kids won't probably be allowed to sit in the same room as other kids in some parts of the country.

Who knows there's probably a potential einstein, tesla, marie curie in there somewhere. lost to the apathetic system.