Why lazy bugger hate upper caste people or Hindus??

captain_raju

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• captain_raju

• tom bhayya

• Feelingbad

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, captain_raju said:

I thought his mother is betrayed by a upper caste man so that's y he hates them or his mother has adulteration with a muslim or Dalit that's y he likes Muslim dicks 

awww.. still trying protecting your wife/sister from being taken by a muslim man aaa? you can't stop it man. you don't have anything interesting to offer them.

I thought his mother is betrayed by a upper caste man so that's y he hates them or his mother has adulteration with a muslim or Dalit that's y he likes Muslim dicks 

bro thats totally un ethical...i knw ur having a drink right now and excited  but this is not good...he is doing good by supporting against casteism and you are opposing him..endhuku bro...lets kill casteism bro...

rei rei rei pls castrate urself and bleed to death 

17 hours ago, captain_raju said:

??? 

Any personal reason ?

PSPK fan anukunta. no reasoning. only eeemotion

16 minutes ago, RamGopalVarma said:

PSPK fan anukunta. no reasoning. only eeemotion

perfect cheppav.

I'm scared of using my brain. It's just too powerful. and I don't hate people that much yet. may be one day I will.

5 hours ago, lazybugger said:

perfect cheppav.

I'm scared of using my brain. It's just too powerful. and I don't hate people that much yet. may be one day I will.

lol comedian.....

some idiot was pushing his bike despite having petrol saying if i start bike then petrol will be used/wasted....he kept thinking he will use the petrol sometime later....then the petrol slowly evaporated....the idiot kept pushing his bike and still optimistic that he has petrol@3$%  *&*