salesforce people....come here...

BillMarkSteve

Friend is working as Java programmer for 7 years in US....

Now he wants to learn and shift to sales force and wants be a developer...his current project ends in next few months...

He is saying there is lot of competition in Java now a days and billing also decreasing day by day....wanted to have a back-up plan for Java....

He said...Salesforce is close to Java ...in coding aspects....so it will be easy for him to shift...

Any advice on market and billings for salesforce developer....?

certification chesthe...job vastadi ani his mestri told....so he will do that after completion of training....

Long term lo salesforce ela untadi ? 

17 minutes ago, BillMarkSteve said:

Friend is working as Java programmer for 7 years in US....

Now he wants to learn and shift to sales force and wants be a developer...his current project ends in next few months...

He is saying there is lot of competition in Java now a days and billing also decreasing day by day....wanted to have a back-up plan for Java....

He said...Salesforce is close to Java ...in coding aspects....so it will be easy for him to shift...

Any advice on market and billings for salesforce developer....?

Sales force kanna java ki opportunities ekkuva. Worst market lo kuda job vastondi java vallakey...billing decreasing anedi happening for all tech inka java ke better rates unnayi.

Salesforce dev vallake jobs ravatledu  java nunchi salesforce ki move ayyi em chestadu ta ? Vere tech vallu java ki move avutunnaru for current market .  Mi friend edo lokam lo unnadu dude i can say this much. Btw I am from java background.

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Sales force kanna java ki opportunities ekkuva. Worst market lo kuda job vastondi java vallakey...billing decreasing anedi happening for all tech inka java ke better rates unnayi.

Salesforce dev vallake jobs ravatledu  java nunchi salesforce ki move ayyi em chestadu ta ? Vere tech vallu java ki move avutunnaru for current market .  Mi friend edo lokam lo unnadu dude i can say this much. Btw I am from java background.

Agreed....on Java job market is always good...

he told me...but too much competition undi....1 to 2 months avtundi for setting 2 to 3 interviews and to get job confirmation even for genuine candidates...imagine for next few years...if everybody jumping into Java...

so...salesforce lo kuda alage untadi...moreover billing rates java kante ekkuva....

4 minutes ago, BillMarkSteve said:

he told me...but too much competition undi....1 to 2 months avtundi for setting 2 to 3 interviews and to get job confirmation even for genuine candidates...imagine for next few years...if everybody jumping into Java...

so...salesforce lo kuda alage untadi...moreover billing rates java kante ekkuva....

I changed 4 projects last year and wasn't on bench for a day. I don't really know what he is talking about. December lo kuda naku project vachindi. Java is the most stable tech with lots of opportunities in market. Sales force lo jobs leka market lo mastu mandi unnaru. It is kind of saturated. Salesforce lo unnavalle java lo ki vastunnaru/

Java lo code board mida rayagalige capacity unte vadiki job guarantee. For All consulting jobs from last 3-4 yrs they are asking to write code. Adi rase talent unte FT or C2C unlimited opportunities.

10 minutes ago, BillMarkSteve said:

Okka company ni ki okka Salesforce team I Vuntadi at most ... few companies are exceptional .. example company with 3k employee will have one Salesforce team with couple of team members ... opportunities very few .. ask him to think abt it before jumping the fence 

8 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I changed 4 projects last year and wasn't on bench for a day. I don't really know what he is talking about. December lo kuda naku project vachindi. Java is the most stable tech with lots of opportunities in market. Sales force lo jobs leka market lo mastu mandi unnaru. It is kind of saturated. Salesforce lo unnavalle java lo ki vastunnaru/

Java lo code board mida rayagalige capacity unte vadiki job guarantee. For All consulting jobs from last 3-4 yrs they are asking to write code. Adi rase talent unte FT or C2C unlimited opportunities.

I agree with you ...but it may be your perspective...

his view is different from yours...

1 minute ago, BillMarkSteve said:

I agree with you ...but it may be your perspective...

his view is different from yours...

I just told current market situation thats all. At the end of the day his life his wish man.

Salesforce baney untadi but its getting crowded now java vachinapudu why not go to hadoop or ui. Didnt he think about those

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I just told current market situation thats all. At the end of the day his life his wish man.

ok, sure...thanks ...

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Salesforce baney untadi but its getting crowded now java vachinapudu why not go to hadoop or ui. Didnt he think about those

hadoop...has bad market man...his friends are in market for 2 months already....saturated market for hadoop now...

UI is good....he will apply for those positions....

but he wants to have a back up plan to Java as there are lot of competition now...and billing rates are low now...andhuke salesforce option picked...

5 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Java vachina vallu most of them learned hadoop including me ..Only few companies use hadoop . Unna opening kanna market lo available resources ekkuva. Nerchukodam tappu ledu but job ravadam kashtame.

UI is not bad option reactJS NodeJs and Angular 2 has good market.

34 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Java vachina vallu most of them learned hadoop including me ..Only few companies use hadoop . Unna opening kanna market lo available resources ekkuva. Nerchukodam tappu ledu but job ravadam kashtame.

UI is not bad option reactJS NodeJs and Angular 2 has good market.

38 minutes ago, BillMarkSteve said:

hadoop...has bad market man...his friends are in market for 2 months already....saturated market for hadoop now...

UI is good....he will apply for those positions....

but he wants to have a back up plan to Java as there are lot of competition now...and billing rates are low now...andhuke salesforce option picked...

Nice java lo kadu nenu so suggest cheyatle vinavi chepthunna 

But sf theskunte u need to do lot of certifications ani vinna 

Android dev ios dev side chudachu emo mee friend tell him that too

10 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Nice java lo kadu nenu so suggest cheyatle vinavi chepthunna 

But sf theskunte u need to do lot of certifications ani vinna 

Android dev ios dev side chudachu emo mee friend tell him that too

Ok bro...thanks...