Engineers from Hyderabad ‘least employable’: Study

ParmQ

sandeep kumar

sandeep kumar-5 hours ago

I wonder why infosys tcs wipro hire them. despite
knowing that they dont have skill set. most of the human resource will be from these state. the moment they chapandi apandy. they Recruited them

-----------------------

speedbird

speedbird-6 hours ago

All Andhra universities are fake. I take interviews in the US and anybody from Andhra is rejected. Their only motivation is to be in the US. One goes and he sponsors everyone else including the farmers. They are the main reason for US restrictive practices imposed on all genuine Indians. All their GC should be reevalated. I bet 3/4 of them will be jailed and deported for visa fraud.

----------------------

Monkey
active
active
active

Monkey-Nagaland-2 hours ago

Gultis are totally shameless and the of lies they say is unbelievable. They live with 20 other gultis in a shack in some slum in the US and during telephone interview they pass the phone to another who answers the questions. They do no have any fear that they will be humiliated and fired when the company sees them working and finds out they know nothing. I n the first place they prepare fake experience letters showing 10 years exp in some top IT firm and then join some.company in the US and get fired. Then a few days later they upload a resume saying 10 years here and 1 year in the company from where they got fired.

Rey edavallara telugugodi  vereodu comment chestunte support chestarentra...mee lanti valla vale ee parisththi ade tamil odini vere odu comment chesthe vere la untadi..self respect undali

3 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Rey edavallara telugugodi  vereodu comment chestunte support chestarentra...mee lanti valla vale ee parisththi ade tamil odini vere odu comment chesthe vere la untadi..self respect undali

Nuv food truck ready chesko...kudarakapothe silaka josyam at necklace road

6 minutes ago, Widow_Queen said:

Nuv food truck ready chesko...kudarakapothe silaka josyam at necklace road

10gai ra badkav

1 minute ago, Widow_Queen said:

Male massage centre pettu ra jhills lo ..gay gallantha vastaru..rofl

nee ayya first guest ra CITI_c$y

Just now, Widow_Queen said:

Youth massage center pettukora ....pilla phooka..rofl

inka college lo unnadanta. vadiley paapam. he doesn't know where to poke his nose yet.

Just now, lazybugger said:

inka college lo unnadanta. vadiley paapam. he doesn't know where to poke his nose yet.

Andukena andari g daggara pedatadu nose teesukelli...andaru rape aka rag chesi 10gitunnaru kada gay gaadini...rofl

1 minute ago, Widow_Queen said:

Andukena andari g daggara pedatadu nose teesukelli...andaru rape aka rag chesi 10gitunnaru kada gay gaadini...rofl

I feel bad for him. He's likes to pretend that he's seen the world already.

college lo untu, ee db ki raavalsina kharma ento paapam.

4 minutes ago, Widow_Queen said:

I'm serious. vadiley paapam vadu. He's too young.