Need help on entering US on Visit visa

Fida

Hi All,

My Mother in law she visited USA for our new born's delivery in NOV 2016 stayed for 6 months and left to India back on April 27th 2017. Can she come back again, will she have any immigration issues, And how long she will get the stay visa this time.. Pleas help

Thanks

1 minute ago, Fida said:

Hi All,

My Mother in law she visited USA for our new born's delivery in NOV 2016 stayed for 6 months and left to India back on April 27th 2017. Can she come back again, will she have any immigration issues, And how long she will get the stay visa this time.. Pleas help

Thanks

She can visit N number of times during her visa tenure provided if her visa isn't expired. 

She can stay for 6 months without any issues. 

8 minutes ago, Fida said:

Hi All,

Thanks

Yes

no

17 minutes ago, Fida said:

Hi All,

Thanks

i think she need to wait 6 months to come back to US.. 6 months gap undali for each visit ani vinna.. lets see what others say on this

1 minute ago, iamlikethis said:

i think she need to wait 6 months to come back to US.. 6 months gap undali for each visit ani vinna.. lets see what others say on this

6 months gap undala brahmi-thinking-o.gif

idi ekkada vinaledhe 

Just now, budamkayabalraj said:

6 months gap undala brahmi-thinking-o.gif

idi ekkada vinaledhe 

2yrs back ma parents vacharu ilage within 4months lo.. immigration lo 2-3 hrs screening chesaru.. why coming back within 4months ani.. appude naku telisindi undali ani.. 

Basu in general people say have one year gap between the time of leaving and coming back ... but 2 yrs is safest...different people have difference experiences... maa nanna ilage vaddu anna vasta vasta ante ikkadi nundi vellak immediate ga 3 or 4months lo trip book chesa few years back..Chicago lo manchi ga padindi pidi...chala questioning chesi only 3 months gave on immediate second trip and with NO EOS on I94. 

So from that time learned and kept simple rule any time parents or in laws come and leave have one year gap if not 2 yr gaps. 

24 minutes ago, Fida said:

Hi All,

Thanks

malli why re mother in law... ikkad akuda nannys untaaruu.. but free kaaadhu.... anavasarnaga vaaalaki istam lekpoyinaaa bhalavanthangaa theesukoni raakandii..paiki ok antaaaru endhukante daulghter kosam.. but lopaala 99.9% second time visit cheyyaruuu.. that too for baby sitting...

5 minutes ago, iamlikethis said:

2yrs back ma parents vacharu ilage within 4months lo.. immigration lo 2-3 hrs screening chesaru.. why coming back within 4months ani.. appude naku telisindi undali ani.. 

4 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Basu in general people say have one year gap between the time of leaving and coming back ... but 2 yrs is safest...different people have difference experiences... maa nanna ilage vaddu anna vasta vasta ante ikkadi nundi vellak immediate ga 3 or 4months lo trip book chesa few years back..Chicago lo manchi ga padindi pidi...chala questioning chesi only 3 months gave on immediate second trip and with NO EOS on I94. 

So from that time learned and kept simple rule any time parents or in laws come and leave have one year gap if not 2 yr gaps. 

Good to know..