Pain in the Bbuttt anadam formal ey na?

zombie

1 hour ago, crazymatta said:

ayithe nu chaala chudali.. ofcourse aa words use cheyatam professional kaadu but very common no

9.5 yrs lo chudaledu mari  silent_I1

3 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

10 clients ki work chesa mostly worked with american teams. Meetings lo ayite vinaledu bayata happy hour ki vellinappudu or parties lo or while we go for a walk ofcourse butulu use chestaru.

americans tho aite managers use chestu vini undale..atleast team lunches lo

Not formal , why do you want to use such expressions in team meetings ? there are better and decent alternatives in conveying displeasure about something

11 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

americans tho aite managers use chestu vini undale..atleast team lunches lo

That's what I m saying they never in team meetings  if they do accidentally they apologize. Happy hours or parties  lo they are very formal and use these words sometimes .They might be careful because of Indian women in team also . Ayina meetings lo use cheyadam is very very nasty .

Just now, ICANWIN said:

That's what I m saying they never in team meetings if they do accidentally they apologize. Happy hours or team meetings lo they are very formal and use these words .  They might be careful because of Indian women in relation also . Ayina meetings lo use cheyadam is very very nasty .

lol ok

3 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

lol ok

5 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

That's what I m saying they never in team meetings  if they do accidentally they apologize. Happy hours or parties  lo they are very formal and use these words sometimes .They might be careful because of Indian women in team also . Ayina meetings lo use cheyadam is very very nasty .

5 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Don't know about those companies but in client locations I worked I have never seen any one talking this way . By mistake informal ga in office matladina they immediately apologize . Ayina for me doesn't sound professional to use these words .

Pain in the "rear end" is a sophisticated version of it...

1 hour ago, Peddayana said:

Not formal , why do you want to use such expressions in team meetings ? there are better and decent alternatives in conveying displeasure about something

nenu use cheyaledu peddyana oka papa use cheysindi firs time vinadam ilaa andukey shock ayy adugutunna anthey

i use these

it is an unpleasant situation

challenging to work on/with

difficult situation

frustrating but achievable task/situation

exhaustive task

back breaking and dragging task