Bilkis Bano - what a graceful woman.

lazybugger

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/bilkis-bano-content-with-bombay-hc-verdict-dont-want-anyone-to-die-in-my-name-4646248/

Bilkis Bano: Content with Bombay HC verdict, don’t want anyone to die in my name

In one of the most horrifying incidents during the 2002 Gujarat riots, Bano, then 19 and pregnant, was brutalised by a gang of men and many of her family members killed in front of her eyes.

contrast this to assholes who cry murder for every crime that 'disturbs' their conscience, except the crimes that they consciously/subconsciously commit, like casteism, religious bigotry.

Bilkis Bano can teach fellow Indians lots of things about how to be compassionate.

“I am very happy with the court’s verdict. The horrors I suffered deserve the maximum punishment, but at the same time I do not want any one else to die in my name. I want justice, not revenge,” said Bano. She said the five policemen whose acquittal has been set aside by the high court, deserve harsher punishment.