Masters(F1 visa) with I140 approved

infoseeker786

Hi friends,

Nenu h1b FT job lo unna with I140 approved.Lets say na job poyi inko job rakapothe, can I change to F1 status and do MS?Will they approve my change of status from H1 to F1 .Reason i am asking  having approved I140 means I have immigration intentions and F1 is non immigrant visa.Please share your thoughts

1 minute ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi friends,

Nenu h1b FT job lo unna with I140 approved.Lets say na job poyi inko job rakapothe, can I change to F1 status and do MS?Will they approve my change of status from H1 to F1 .Reason i am asking  having approved I140 means I have immigration intentions and F1 is non immigrant visa.Please share your thoughts

konchem kastame contact attorney

h1 to f1 chesestharu... endukante f1 lo unnapudu non-immigrant immigrant ki convert avvadam legal ga not easy.... kani f1 nunchi malli h1 covert ainappudu they might cause issues 

Just now, infoseeker786 said:

Hi friends,

You need ne very careful doing this, y so you ask ? 

Because cause when you change it from h1 to f1 the better is doing to get the H1 and get the job asap than going for F1.

no:2- is to for F1 you get the masters in H1 also

no:3- once to get the F1 masters then you get to EB2 then for the GC filing

no:4- this is very much important to kept in brain because u r on H1

2 minutes ago, tortoise said:

h1 to f1 chesestharu... endukante f1 lo unnapudu non-immigrant immigrant ki convert avvadam legal ga not easy.... kani f1 nunchi malli h1 covert ainappudu they might cause issues 

hi shaik imam