Volkswagen Says It Wants to Overtake Tesla

manchivaadu

Volkswagen (VLKAY) has said that it is confident it can "leapfrog" Tesla (TSLA) to become the world leader in the electric vehicles market.

Annantha pani sesthademo vayya. konukorri volkswagen sharelu andaru.

Brahmi-9.gif

1 minute ago, manchivaadu said:

Volkswagen (VLKAY) has said that it is confident it can "leapfrog" Tesla (TSLA) to become the world leader in the electric vehicles market.

Annantha pani sesthademo vayya. konukorri volkswagen sharelu andaru.

"leapfrog"??  more like "fakefrog" @3$%

no one will believe vw

Tesla...they know battery technology but they don't know how to sell cars.

VW might not have the best battery technology but it knows better how to sell cars...all that they need to do is to buy new generation battery technology and sell cars.

My opinion : VW is at all buying levels. Hold for long term..they are restructuring and they are too huge to get obsolete anytime.

mana janalaki ardam kanidi entante...almost all major car companies have the technology to build the electric cars which can compete with tesla..but they dont have the storage capacity...Tesla will have huge competition going forward

PS: I am big fan of Tesla and Musk. Long in tesla here...fan boys plz dont scratch me..@3$%

39 minutes ago, manchivaadu said:

Yes its time to buy Volkswagen shares now. Share experts urukkuntu randi vayya. @Bhai 

No way...buy GM and Fait...they are undervalued

30 years down the road, Tesla will be remembered as a company which pioneered innovation but didn't knew how to make money out of it. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

30 years down the road, Tesla will be remembered as a company which pioneered innovation but didn't knew how to make money out of it. 

no one knows what happends 30 yrs down the road...even Apple and Amazon didnt...but u did..@3$%

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

no one knows what happends 30 yrs down the road...even Apple and Amazon didnt...but u did..@3$%

Yeah, I just did..

so..want to make awesome money, then invest on a bubble..but make sure you sell it before it bursts..