Top Posters In This Topic

• Dimpy123

• Android_Halwa

• daft_punk

• manchivaadu

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Yes

Konni Banking vatilo criminal check to patu credit check kuda avutundi basically they would check for bankcruptcies  and collection accounts. In some cases they deny the offer. 

never heard anyone got rejected just for bad credit score, i got a bad score and work for financial domain, they didn't do any shyt, credit score is just a common thing i here, sometimes credit scire aint in ur hands to control which is very very common thing, everyone has financial issues which is very very common and in the process individual wil miss payments or some one may sue you, some may include sue in your reports, this is al common in this country, i got sued by a insurance domain too and that shyt exists in report too, us indians are pretty good in these credit maintenance and all these shyt cos we're tuned that way..that we have to maintain really good credit score which is a good thing...but we also should know what effects and what doesn't and it does what way it will, etc etc.,...

4 hours ago, Peter123 said:

never heard anyone got rejected just for bad credit score, i got a bad score and work for financial domain, they didn't do any shyt, credit score is just a common thing i here, sometimes credit scire aint in ur hands to control which is very very common thing, everyone has financial issues which is very very common and in the process individual wil miss payments or some one may sue you, some may include sue in your reports, this is al common in this country, i got sued by a insurance domain too and that shyt exists in report too, us indians are pretty good in these credit maintenance and all these shyt cos we're tuned that way..that we have to maintain really good credit score which is a good thing...but we also should know what effects and what doesn't and it does what way it will, etc etc.,...

You might have not heard but it happens. Delinquent accounts and bankruptcies unte konnni financial clients would reject those candidates. It is common.