Java Full Stack - Mention Kyathy to get interview call

Kyathy

What better time than the summer to start a new position? We currently have multiple java openings all over the DFW market.. full stack, front, and back end development needs! If you're thinking about making a change or taking a look around the market, I'd love to connect to learn more about your interests and partner with you moving forward. Please email me at [email protected] so that we can get in touch!

11 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

What better time than the summer to start a new position? We currently have multiple java openings all over the DFW market.. full stack, front, and back end development needs! If you're thinking about making a change or taking a look around the market, I'd love to connect to learn more about your interests and partner with you moving forward. Please email me at [email protected] so that we can get in touch!

I sent email and mentioned your name Kyathy. They said dont mention that domarri Mundah name ever again...

1 minute ago, ram4a said:

I sent email and mentioned your name Kyathy. They said dont mention that domarri Mundah name ever again...

I am trying to help, please mind your words. Hope you don't talk same way with your mom!

18 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

Babu rojuki padi post lu estunav ah position e position ani , nijamga unaya leka eeda sandhadi chestunava

19 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

no h1b ata dobbeymannadu nee peru chepte

1 minute ago, rokalabanda said:

Babu rojuki padi post lu estunav ah position e position ani , nijamga unaya leka eeda sandhadi chestunava

Call or email for more clarity 

I too called and said your name Kyathy, they said they will escalate and report to youyesseeeyeyes 

they said there is no name by kyathy and its pake pakodi rotta na matta anta

1 minute ago, manchivaadu said:

I too called and said your name Kyathy, they said they will escalate and report to youyesseeeyeyes 

they said there is no name by kyathy and its pake pakodi rotta na matta anta

Thanks, please stay away from my threads