GE to hire more Java Developers on H1- Mention Kyathy to get interview call

Kyathy

We are hiring for multiple full time roles. If you are a Java Backend Developer and have minimum 5 years of work experience will be considered! If you are interested, Email me your updated resume today at [email protected] - I will then follow up with you on the next steps.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyathy

• Bhai

• manchivaadu

• k2s

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kyathy said:

We are hiring for multiple full time roles. If you are a Java Backend Developer and have minimum 5 years of work experience will be considered! If you are interested, Email me your updated resume today at [email protected] - I will then follow up with you on the next steps.

can you do your marketing tricks in some job portals, so that it will useful for unemployed ? 

here in DB you will get trolled than nothing. if you want to get trolled, then pls be DB guest. 

Just now, k2s said:

can you do your marketing tricks in some job portals, so that it will useful for unemployed ? 

here in DB you will get trolled than nothing. if you want to get trolled, then pls be DB guest. 

Oh really ? I am trying to help Telugu people 

21 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

Sure, let me try if this could help others 

@Kyathy where are u located..you IP is showing you are from different places...Uganda and Guatemala.

How come you posting US jobs...just contacted GE hr and said your name Kyathy...she said is that a name ??

Brahmi-6.gif

21 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

ne lanti valane mesthri lu antaru ani talk, vallu kuda ne laga full help chesthunaru madyalo nuvvu enduku malli

24 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

This is not fair hiring practice. You will be in trouble if somebody reports your posts.

2 minutes ago, desiboys said:

This is not fair hiring practice. You will be in trouble if somebody reports your posts.

she never said others need not apply

31 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

same here no sponsorship ata @Kyathy

12 minutes ago, manchivaadu said:

@Kyathy where are u located..you IP is showing you are from different places...Uganda and Guatemala.

How come you posting US jobs...just contacted GE hr and said your name Kyathy...she said is that a name ??

Brahmi-6.gif

I called again they are not lifting . I called again, its temporarily unavailable anta.

Brahmi.gif

49 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

Reported to authorities for fraud, your IP is noted @afdb__sai