Leader pressmeet on US tour

psycopk

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

yourock

CBN is one of the best politician of our time...whenever he got a chance he did good things for whatever the state he ruled...i am not saying other politicians didn't do but he was always been self less politician.

13 minutes ago, nerdyIndian said:

CBN is one of the best politician of our time...whenever he got a chance he did good things for whatever the state he ruled...i am not saying other politicians didn't do but he was always been self less politician.

fake photoshop unte eyyi bro lekunte pink sheeps namavu 

30 minutes ago, nerdyIndian said:

Not just that. Rule lo unnappude kadhu, opposition lo unnappudu kuda rule chesi development kosam patupade oke okkadu ani antav, Video chusthe...goosebumps 

Opposition lo undi kuda Google ni HYD ki thechinna oke okkadu...self dabba naidu 

24 minutes ago, reality said:

Not just that. Rule lo unnappude kadhu, opposition lo unnappudu kuda rule chesi development kosam patupade oke okkadu ani antav, Video chusthe...goosebumps 

Opposition lo undi kuda Google ni HYD ki thechinna oke okkadu...self dabba naidu 

i am not sure if ur agreeing with me or opposing me if ur agreeing with me fine or else i dont want to waste my time talking with you...stop talking bullshit and see the facts and know ur real leader.

7 minutes ago, nerdyIndian said:

i am not sure if ur agreeing with me or opposing me if ur agreeing with me fine or else i dont want to waste my time talking with you...stop talking bullshit and see the facts and know ur real leader.

Ok ok I like Pulka

7 minutes ago, nerdyIndian said:

ignore gastric trouble fellas man