Anyone in DB married mbbs grad from india. USA lo options enti.

lacumba

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Srimantudu

• fake_Bezawada

• princeofheaven

• Quickgun_murugan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, lacumba said:

US vachaka work options untaya. USMLE vachesi baga time consuming. Girl emo anta sharp kadu anipistundi but some how she completed her MBBS from india. So, I am not sure if she can manage to pass USMLE steps. Any other members married Mbbs grad from india. Okavela USMLE plan biscuit ayithe(most likely), work cheyadaniki vere options emina unnaya. H4 EAD meda work MBBS grads ikkada vere options emuntayi.

3 hours ago, telephone said:

She will have tons of options and any one of it isn't bad.

1) if she would like to continue to practice medicine the obvious one USB Usmle steps. They are not as tough to pass as one would think. But to score high you need to work hard

2) if she can't do 1 then next option is physician assistant course: she would need to go PA college, some of them are online. Duration 6 months to 1 year. She would crack the exam without any doubt and she can practice medicine along with any physician and over span of time she can build her own practice as PCP or work in hospital. 

In certain states PA can work independently although it's not very common.

3) if she is not interested in practicing medicine at all she can go into research field and work on research 

4) and then there ar clinical documentation etc etc etc

Anyway they can make close to 100k once they are settled and 2-3 yrs into experience 

@telephone bhaiya gave right options also inko choice bhi undhi.

Incase you did BDS or MBBS in India and you didn't crack USMLE then you can try writing IELTS and join in hospital management, or Drug management koni universities lo same as MS 2 years. after this course you will get 1 year of OPT pakka, and you can apply for jobs as Drug inspector, Drug research and analysts ila chala jobs padthayi. after MS oka chinna medical sambandinchina software untadhi adhi nerchukovali anthey. I know two people who did this one is my senior and other is my friends wife, they are currently earning around 80K-100K super option idhi kuda incase if ppl don't want to practice or cannot crack USMLE. Inka cheppali antey YALE, or JOHN HOPKINS lanti universities lo chala options untayi alanti dantlo chepinchinav antey ika nee bank account gala gala ....

2 hours ago, HyperAdi said:

maa avida mbbs grad aina nannu cheskuni US ki import chesindi.. currently I am working full time at local desi grocery store HyperAdi

alanti sabandam vunte chusi pettava nenu chesukunta @3$%

US vachaka work options untaya. USMLE vachesi baga time consuming. Girl emo anta sharp kadu anipistundi but some how she completed her MBBS from india. So, I am not sure if she can manage to pass USMLE steps. Any other members married Mbbs grad from india. Okavela USMLE plan biscuit ayithe(most likely), work cheyadaniki vere options emina unnaya. H4 EAD meda work MBBS grads ikkada vere options emuntayi.

physician assistant..

http://www.mleresidencytips.com/2012/04/graduate-school-as-alternative-for.html

2 hours ago, HyperAdi said:

maa avida mbbs grad aina nannu cheskuni US ki import chesindi.. currently I am working full time at local desi grocery store HyperAdi

@3$%

indian girls ki anthe man.they don't have option but to settle for less..q

4 hours ago, telephone said:

She will have tons of options and any one of it isn't bad.

1) if she would like to continue to practice medicine the obvious one USB Usmle steps. They are not as tough to pass as one would think. But to score high you need to work hard

2) if she can't do 1 then next option is physician assistant course: she would need to go PA college, some of them are online. Duration 6 months to 1 year. She would crack the exam without any doubt and she can practice medicine along with any physician and over span of time she can build her own practice as PCP or work in hospital. 

In certain states PA can work independently although it's not very common.

3) if she is not interested in practicing medicine at all she can go into research field and work on research 

4) and then there ar clinical documentation etc etc etc

Anyway they can make close to 100k once they are settled and 2-3 yrs into experience 

highlite chesina process 

12 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

highlite chesina process 

reference unte univ lo profs kinda RA's ga join avutaru h4 ead mida

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

reference unte univ lo profs kinda RA's ga join avutaru h4 ead mida

ivi baga tough bhayya...own family members tappithe...friends kuda chala rare ga help chestunaru

5 hours ago, fake_Bezawada said:

yes i can and i will for sure 

but i'm not in usa i'm in india and i have never been to USA in my life 

Does it take matters where you stay from the Doctor stand point view to the individual yours ?

6 hours ago, DetroitPistons said:

What about folks with Dentistry background from India? @telephone

Dentist is different thing bro ... 

1) you have to complete NBDE exams and then apply for the schools 

2) applying is 2 different ways i) directly applying to international program ii) applying to dental program of 4 years which university gives 1 year credit --- but this is rare ( highly impossible ) 

Note:  Will take atleast 200K for the program to complete  ... no scholarships

Hope this information helps.