Do you regret your marriage, and why?

mybabyboy

It was Rakshabandhan of 2014, when her parents visited my house to meet me. Yes, I'm Indian male, 32 yrs at that time, working with government organization at class 2 post. They immediately said yes, and invited us to meet their daughter. We visited, I sensed that the girl is in her early twenties, I tried to confirm on which her parents and relatives told me that she is 25 yrs old and gap of 7 yrs is ok.

The marriage was fixed, we did some telephonic calls before marriage when I told her my age, my past love life and everything she should know. I asked her if she is being forced for this marriage, she can tell me, and I will take the heat will say no for the marriage, to which she said there is no reason to do so.

We got married in January 2015, and the problem started two days after marriage, when she said she has past and she cannot live without him. I was speechless so didn't react and gave her time for understanding new situation. After few days, we went to a holy place for darshan followed by honeymoon, where she directly asked me for divorce. On our return, she tried to cut her wrist. I keep insisting her to give a chance to this marriage, but in vain.

At last, I was slapped with fake dowry case, fake domestic violence and maintenance case. Before you jump to any conclusion, I had took a loan to meet out this marriage expenditure (b'coz her parents was financially weak), and all my savings was also expended in the marriage. Yes, I belong to Bihar, but I wanted to set an example to marry without a dowry of single rupee.

The last two years was the worst part of my life. Now we have applied for divorce my mutual consent with one time alimony of ₹X lakh plus jewellery of around ₹2X lakh which in total is approximately ₹20 lakh. This marriage has broken me financially and emotionally.

Probably I will never be able to trust any female who has been divorced due to torture for dowry since more than 80% dowry cases are fake, the females who has suffered domestic violence since more than 70% cases of domestic violence are fake.

PS:  Found this somewhere online.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• Quickgun_murugan

• kiraak_poradu

• HyperAdi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

enquiry cheskokunda arranged marriages ki pothunte ilaage nela naakinchestunnaru man..

Bihaar oorolla story idi.. aallu anthe untaru

39 minutes ago, mybabyboy said:

It was Rakshabandhan of 2014, when her parents visited my house to meet me. Yes, I'm Indian male, 32 yrs at that time, working with government organization at class 2 post. They immediately said yes, and invited us to meet their daughter. We visited, I sensed that the girl is in her early twenties, I tried to confirm on which her parents and relatives told me that she is 25 yrs old and gap of 7 yrs is ok.

The marriage was fixed, we did some telephonic calls before marriage when I told her my age, my past love life and everything she should know. I asked her if she is being forced for this marriage, she can tell me, and I will take the heat will say no for the marriage, to which she said there is no reason to do so.

We got married in January 2015, and the problem started two days after marriage, when she said she has past and she cannot live without him. I was speechless so didn't react and gave her time for understanding new situation. After few days, we went to a holy place for darshan followed by honeymoon, where she directly asked me for divorce. On our return, she tried to cut her wrist. I keep insisting her to give a chance to this marriage, but in vain.

At last, I was slapped with fake dowry case, fake domestic violence and maintenance case. Before you jump to any conclusion, I had took a loan to meet out this marriage expenditure (b'coz her parents was financially weak), and all my savings was also expended in the marriage. Yes, I belong to Bihar, but I wanted to set an example to marry without a dowry of single rupee.

The last two years was the worst part of my life. Now we have applied for divorce my mutual consent with one time alimony of ₹X lakh plus jewellery of around ₹2X lakh which in total is approximately ₹20 lakh. This marriage has broken me financially and emotionally.

Probably I will never be able to trust any female who has been divorced due to torture for dowry since more than 80% dowry cases are fake, the females who has suffered domestic violence since more than 70% cases of domestic violence are fake.

PS:  Found this somewhere online.

I dont think 70%-80% are fake...Might be around 10-15%.

58 minutes ago, HyperAdi said:

bihar endi aa english endi fake estory HyperAdi

Bihar aithe english raadha bhayya???  anni places anni rakala manushulu untaru....ikkada kondharu puttina thellolu nallolaki THERE and THEIR difference kuda theliyadhu

1 hour ago, papampasivadu said:

enquiry cheskokunda arranged marriages ki pothunte ilaage nela naakinchestunnaru man..

inquiry lo anni telusthaya man?