OPTz prepare before phone call

Kyathy

Spoke to a few strong candidates over the weekend that I'd reached out over the past 2-4 weeks about roles. They did make time to circle back w. me which, of course, I appreciate.  However, the roles were filled in short order.  These could've been great roles for them & they missed the opportunity to be considered b/c they were over thinking a change.  Most good recruiters won't twist your arm; they simply provide an accurate landscape of what they know  about the opportunity, tell you what they remember about the last conversation y'all had and quickly collect basic information and a get a reasonable gauge on your interest in knocking on the door. No harm there.  If you have a track record with these-recruiters, trust they have a fairly accurate idea of what would make sense based on meticulous notes they've taken in past conversations.  The likelihood is these are worth hearing about. Don't delay. The good roles get soaked up quickly.  The benefit of developing on-going relationships with recruiters is that when we see roles.. it's instinct.  You will be high on the list to hear about these first.  Don't get caught up in being paralyzed about your 100% interest.  Call them back.  Learn about what you don't know and make an educated decision.  #ExploreQuicklyJust2BCertain

34 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

aakhariki vendor gaalu kooda rechipotunnaru....h1b and opt strict ayye kodhi....

lol.