• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DiscoKing

• LordOfMud

• ParmQ

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Yeah. Conventional energy has been always a lot cheaper than the non-conventional ones. Ippudu konchem better due to technological advances. And Paris climate accord forcing. Personally I don't like that Paris one. All developed countries and China used cheap energy all these years and developed. And when India is about to do the same, the world is forcing us to go for expensive energy sources.

Cheap energy ????  

Well, I'm sure you just be blinded  by your political affiliation but reality is that solar power generation is three times more expensive than coal fired and almost 10 times than hydro. 

If solar was as cheap as we thought, then it should be freely available everywhere. But it isint, that means it's not cheaper as you are thinking. Selling price at exchange is still over 4 rupees where as power from other sources is available at 2.20rupees. For up to date rates, check vidyutpravah.gov.in its a market place for power trading. 

check this one out.

http://www.vidyutpravah.in/

Govt is actually buying on excess of 4 rupees per unit and supplying it at 2.9 rs ...on every unit govt is losing 1.10 rupee. This the direct loss to discoms apart from various subsidies,incentives,and tax loss. and transmission loss is very high and generation not uniform. 

India is leaping too fast towards solar. Its not beneficial except for the reason that Govt wants to achieve the target. and with 2800 MW of surplus power available at central exchanges, I wonder who would buy this excess power. 

39 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Cheap energy ????  

Well, I'm sure you just be blinded  by your political affiliation but reality is that solar power generation is three times more expensive than coal fired and almost 10 times than hydro. 

If solar was as cheap as we thought, then it should be freely available everywhere. But it isint, that means it's not cheaper as you are thinking. Selling price at exchange is still over 4 rupees where as power from other sources is available at 2.20rupees. For up to date rates, check vidyutpravah.gov.in its a market place for power trading. 

Arey mimmalni andhuku kadha ra anedhi moddhu gallu ani. Velli sakkaga chadhuvu nenem cheppano? Where did I say solar is cheaper? Metta na kodakallakara meeku medhadu arikallalo kooda ledhu. Conventional energy has been always a lot cheaper than the non-conventional ones ani cheppa. Aak ki pook ki theda theliyani vallaki em cheppagalam. Akkada political affiliation neeku ekkada kanabaddaddhi. 

In case, conventional and non-conventional energies ante ardam kakapothe Google cheyi.

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Btw manollu ippudu solar vaipu wind vaipu non renewable energy side enduku chustunnaru intakumundu em chesar. Is this all because of the Paris climate change agreement we are seeing increase in non renewable sources ??

That was part of Kyoto protocol..and India signed the treaty..and as per the treaty, emphasis on to reduce green house gases from developing nation by 30%. To reach this target, Target has been set to generate at least 20,000 MW of power from renewable sources and reduce the dependence of fossil fuels. 

Paris accord was signed in 2016..targets were set but main intention was to raise finances for such projects which help in slowing global warming. It will couple more years to get that money flowing..

10 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Arey mimmalni andhuku kadha ra anedhi moddhu gallu ani. Velli sakkaga chadhuvu nenem cheppano? Where did I say solar is cheaper? Metta na kodakallakara meeku medhadu arikallalo kooda ledhu. Conventional energy has been always a lot cheaper than the non-conventional ones ani cheppa. Aak ki pook ki theda theliyani vallaki em cheppagalam. Akkada political affiliation neeku ekkada kanabaddaddhi. 

In case, conventional and non-conventional energies ante ardam kakapothe Google cheyi.

a devudu nee papamulanu manninchugaka...amen. 

12 hours ago, ParmQ said:

Yeah. Conventional energy has been always a lot cheaper than the non-conventional ones. Ippudu konchem better due to technological advances. And Paris climate accord forcing. Personally I don't like that Paris one. All developed countries and China used cheap energy all these years and developed. And when India is about to do the same, the world is forcing us to go for expensive energy sources.

*=:

()>>

11 hours ago, ParmQ said:

Avv...Avv

Moddhu gallu !!    andukey ella 10garu.......#$<