bollywood paruvu paaye

NinduChandurudu

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

You are comparing beer and majjiga... avakaayannam & biryani... both are good and both serve the purpose... 

Biopics generally are boring crap ofcourse dangal is exception... many people like to live in fantasy for 2 hours... and thats the whole point of cinema... 

Thats the point people are coming out of it...cinema ante fantasy okate kadu, serious issues and biopics kuda vuntayi ani...of late, lot of serious movies have tasted success than fantasy movies...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• kiraak_poradu

• Android_Halwa

• NinduChandurudu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think bollywood is not upto the mark... with least number of experiments when compared to the size of the market.... shahrukh khan sucked a lot with his crappy monotony... aamir sucked with his over action in many films.... eg., PK

South, especially tamil people have broad spectrum of subjects..

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thats the point people are coming out of it...cinema ante fantasy okate kadu, serious issues and biopics kuda vuntayi ani...of late, lot of serious movies have tasted success than fantasy movies...

Tasted success if its made exceptionally well... 

My point is every genre has a set of audience.... Fantasy  is a bigger set..

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

I personally think bollywood is not upto the mark... with least number of experiments when compared to the size of the market.... shahrukh khan sucked a lot with his crappy monotony... aamir sucked with his over action in many films.... eg., PK

South, especially tamil people have broad spectrum of subjects..

ila andaru ani aney vallaki valey thopu ani feel aitunnar chuthiye gallu tenor.giftenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Tasted success if its made exceptionally well... 

My point is every genre has a set of audience.... Fantasy  is a bigger set..

Fantasy comes at a price....you invest 50c and two years in making and make 500 c at nominal ticket prices and thats called as success..2 years in the making, 50c investment and 10 times the collections...

invest 800c and counting 1500 c...5 years in making...now, thats the expense of making a fantasy movie..and took 5 years and returns are barely 3 times.