This story brought me to tears. What a powerful lesson...

Novak_Djokovic

A wonderful story to remember always. A kind word, a happy face, a friendly smile, a warmth look and a positive gestures can have a very profound pleasant impact on our's and other's lives.*=:bl@st Hats off to  Sir Edison.

6 minutes ago, yaman said:

A wonderful story to remember always. A kind word, a happy face, a friendly smile, a warmth look and a positive gestures can have a very profound pleasant impact on our's and other's lives.*=:bl@st Hats off to  Sir Edison.

Agreed....

Thanks.

17 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Some people abuse even our PK is mentally deficient......... but they'll soon understand he's a God.......bl@st

Yaa ...bulb veligindi ippudu...

2 hours ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

Same story , i was very bad at studies , one of my teacher forced principal to remove me from school , many other teachers didn't support but also did not oppose, 

ultimately they gave me one last chance , we got a new science teacher who gave me lots of positive words about life and ultimately i was topper in school and college, reached my goal and trying hard to reach further goals 

3 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Same story , i was very bad at studies , one of my teacher forced principal to remove me from school , many other teachers didn't support but also did not oppose, 

ultimately they gave me one last chance , we got a new science teacher who gave me lots of positive words about life and ultimately i was topper in school and college, reached my goal and trying hard to reach further goals 

awesome ba.. I'm so proud of you.

same thing happened to me too. but they were forced to keep in school because my father paid a huge donation. After 9th std, I asked all of them to fcuk off (including my father), because I was scared of appearing for public exams.

Now after some 15yrs, I'm a bigger asshole than I was then.

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

nice.

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

same thing happened to me too. but they were forced to keep in school because my father paid a huge donation. After 9th std, I asked all of them to fcuk off (including my father), because I was scared of appearing for public exams.

yes...we know that..@3$%

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

@3$%

8 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

Thanks...I 

I don't know what the quote or story was, but Edison was a grade A asshole.

every historian knows this. was this about how awesome edison was, or about how people around him normalized his assholery?